Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.0

Data Entry Interview

Small 1:2 interview. Layed back. Really all they wanted to learn was if I was a motivated learner and reliable enough to not call in frequently. From the Call to the interview, to the hire, It only took a week. I was hired through a Temp agency, as I'm sure this give BIVI the ability to screen better for hard workers.

Interview Questions
    they told me what I would be payed. No option. entry level.

Team Leader Interview

Use to be normal....now let's paperwork you to death

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you handled conflict and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Associate III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in May 2008.

I interviewed as an intern so this process was very short and I was hired on after my internship was over.

Head of Process Improvement Interview

They just test my language skills in english

Interview Questions

Because the offer was under my expectations

Assistant/In Dokumentation – Qualitätssicherung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingelheim am Rhein (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingelheim am Rhein (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in September 2012.

I found the position on Stepstone, sent in my application via the company website and was contacted the next day.I went in for a job interview with the department head and one of the employees. The atmosphere was very comfortable. I was picked up at the gate (you have to show your passport to get a visitor's badge and a parking ticket) and lead to the department head's office. I could choose from a variety of beverages. The interview itself took almost 90 minutes and it was quite funny sometimes since both of the interviewers seemed very laid-back.
    They asked me the usual questions concerning my CV, explained the position and talked about the company in general as well as employee benefits. I felt very welcome and at home.
    Two weeks after that, I called the employee who was present during my interview and had the feeling, he didn't even remember me. Nor did he know if I made it to the next round but promised to contact HR for me, who sent me an email a few days later letting me know that unfortunately, I didn't get the job. I'm not sure if they would've contacted me if I hadn't called them, but I guess I'll never know.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The most unexpected statement though was that they prefer people whose English isn't very good so as not to intimidate their partner team in Mexico, which I found a little weird.   Answer Question

Scientist I Process Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in March 2011.

it was easy to test my skills a bout how to be a good Veterinarian