Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

Interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Interview Details – Use to be normal....now let's paperwork you to death

Interview Question – Tell me a time you handled conflict and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate III Interview

Associate III
Saint Joseph, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in May 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed as an intern so this process was very short and I was hired on after my internship was over.

Head of Process Improvement Interview

Head of Process Improvement

Interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Interview Details – They just test my language skills in english

Interview Question – I didn't have to answer any difficult question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because the offer was under my expectations

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant/In Dokumentation – Qualitätssicherung Interview

Assistant/In Dokumentation – Qualitätssicherung
Ingelheim am Rhein (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in September 2012.

Interview Details – I found the position on Stepstone, sent in my application via the company website and was contacted the next day.I went in for a job interview with the department head and one of the employees. The atmosphere was very comfortable. I was picked up at the gate (you have to show your passport to get a visitor's badge and a parking ticket) and lead to the department head's office. I could choose from a variety of beverages. The interview itself took almost 90 minutes and it was quite funny sometimes since both of the interviewers seemed very laid-back.
They asked me the usual questions concerning my CV, explained the position and talked about the company in general as well as employee benefits. I felt very welcome and at home.
Two weeks after that, I called the employee who was present during my interview and had the feeling, he didn't even remember me. Nor did he know if I made it to the next round but promised to contact HR for me, who sent me an email a few days later letting me know that unfortunately, I didn't get the job. I'm not sure if they would've contacted me if I hadn't called them, but I guess I'll never know.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The most unexpected statement though was that they prefer people whose English isn't very good so as not to intimidate their partner team in Mexico, which I found a little weird.   Answer Question

Scientist I Process Development Interview

Scientist I Process Development

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica in March 2011.

Interview Details – it was easy to test my skills a bout how to be a good Veterinarian

Interview Question – where do you work now   Answer Question

Worked for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica? Contribute to the Community!