Boeing Accountant Interview Questions

3.3

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Usually contact begins with an email from the hiring manager saying that you have been selected for an interview. The interviews will be a panel interview with at least 3 "diverse" interviewers. There usually are 6-8 questions that are asked--it's a very structured interview. Interviewers take turns asking the interviewee multi-part questions (for example "explain a time where ____ happened? What was your reaction? How did this affect your work?"). Each candidate is asked the exact same questions for the sake of fairness. Usually there is only the one interview, and you will be called if you are selected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a question about why diversity is important and how I bring appreciation of diversity into the workplace. That question caught me off-guard!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything, but I know of several people who negotiated for a higher salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Asked several questions with requirement that the answers be in their format. Can't bring anything in with you or make any notes.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I was interviewed twice and both interviews were structured interviews. Make sure to read the job description in detail, as mostly question are based on the key words. Also was asked about "diversity at work"

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing in March 2011.

Interview

on campus mock interview