Boeing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst III Interview

Business Analyst III
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with hiring manager. Then, was brought in for panel interview with hiring manager and HR personnel, which was conducted in the STAR interview format. Both parties took turns reading questions off of a sheet and writing down all of my responses. There was little eye contact with myself and the interviewers, which left me feeling like I was being interrogated more than interviewed, if there is a difference.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your boss, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst III Interview

Business Analyst III
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in January 2007.

Interview Details – easy interview consisting of resume validation.

Interview Question – Questions consisted of my background   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Business Analyst III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.