Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Interview

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions. personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple and direct. It was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the lead analyst. Questions were related to your experience stated on your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in December 2008.

Interview

I received an initial phone panel interview where I was asked questions where I was to name the situation, the actions I took and the outcome. They really focused on gauging leadership and problem solving. The people on the phone were warm and inviting. The second interview they flew me in and asked about 5 basic questions, "Tell me a time when..." Again it was easy to be engaging, even though there were 6 people in the room. I was then given a site tour so I could see the facilities and their operations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or customer. What was the situation, actions you took and outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer. I did counter-offer with the reply that there was no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Boeing has a great Structured Interview process, every candidate gets asked the same questions so the interview is very fair. You really have to study the job description and the application so that your prepared for the interview. I really liked it they asked me great questions and because I had looked at the website I answered well

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes your able to negotiate and counter.