Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

very tough almost unanswerable questions cant really prepare for this

Interview Questions

• describe our ethics and how you would apply them to meet or exceed our standards   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Boeing has a great Structured Interview process, every candidate gets asked the same questions so the interview is very fair. You really have to study the job description and the application so that your prepared for the interview. I really liked it they asked me great questions and because I had looked at the website I answered well

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes your able to negotiate and counter.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions. personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple and direct. It was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the lead analyst. Questions were related to your experience stated on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Interview

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing in February 2008.

Interview

There were three interviewers and then me. They asked 5 behaviorial questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had difficulties with your manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate length of time to accept offer nothing about benefits.