Boeing

Updated Oct 24, 2014

3.3

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2011.

Referred to the position from an employee contact, applied through BESS System, was contacted for an in-person interview with a management panel. Interviews (at least for business professionals) are standardized and STAR-based; Situation, Task, Action, Result. HR has since told me that employee referrels are forbidden, but they occur frequently.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe your experience working on a team with individuals from diverse backgrounds or cultures."   View Answer
    Received an email from an HR Rep, accepted their first offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in May 2012.

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in January 2010.

Three people gave me a phone interview. Originally it was supposed to be a regular interview but it had snowed so they changed plans. They told me up front that it would take several months until they knew if I would get an offer since they had paperwork to complete and didn't know how many people they could take. The reason they interviewed so far in advance is that they wanted to get it in over christmas break. It was just standard behavioral interview questions. I was surprised by how few questions they asked.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had experience negotiating, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in December 2008.

I received an initial phone panel interview where I was asked questions where I was to name the situation, the actions I took and the outcome. They really focused on gauging leadership and problem solving. The people on the phone were warm and inviting.

The second interview they flew me in and asked about 5 basic questions, "Tell me a time when..." Again it was easy to be engaging, even though there were 6 people in the room. I was then given a site tour so I could see the facilities and their operations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or customer. What was the situation, actions you took and outcome?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer. I did counter-offer with the reply that there was no negotiating.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in February 2008.

There were three interviewers and then me. They asked 5 behaviorial questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had difficulties with your manager.   Answer Question
    I was only able to negotiate length of time to accept offer nothing about benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in January 2008.

They hosted a college hiring event in Seattle and they interviewed in the hotels where you can hear other applicants interviewing. It was a structured interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time where you have to multi task, tell us the situation, the tasks involved, the action you took, and what is the result.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions.

personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.