Boeing Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2011.

Interview

Referred to the position from an employee contact, applied through BESS System, was contacted for an in-person interview with a management panel. Interviews (at least for business professionals) are standardized and STAR-based; Situation, Task, Action, Result. HR has since told me that employee referrels are forbidden, but they occur frequently.

Interview Questions

• "Describe your experience working on a team with individuals from diverse backgrounds or cultures."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received an email from an HR Rep, accepted their first offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Interview

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple and direct. It was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the lead analyst. Questions were related to your experience stated on your resume.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2008.

Interview

There were three interviewers and then me. They asked 5 behaviorial questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had difficulties with your manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate length of time to accept offer nothing about benefits.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2010.

Interview

Three people gave me a phone interview. Originally it was supposed to be a regular interview but it had snowed so they changed plans. They told me up front that it would take several months until they knew if I would get an offer since they had paperwork to complete and didn't know how many people they could take. The reason they interviewed so far in advance is that they wanted to get it in over christmas break. It was just standard behavioral interview questions. I was surprised by how few questions they asked.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had experience negotiating, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in December 2008.

Interview

I received an initial phone panel interview where I was asked questions where I was to name the situation, the actions I took and the outcome. They really focused on gauging leadership and problem solving. The people on the phone were warm and inviting. The second interview they flew me in and asked about 5 basic questions, "Tell me a time when..." Again it was easy to be engaging, even though there were 6 people in the room. I was then given a site tour so I could see the facilities and their operations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or customer. What was the situation, actions you took and outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer. I did counter-offer with the reply that there was no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

They hosted a college hiring event in Seattle and they interviewed in the hotels where you can hear other applicants interviewing. It was a structured interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you have to multi task, tell us the situation, the tasks involved, the action you took, and what is the result.   Answer Question