Boeing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Career Foundation Program Interview

Business Career Foundation Program
Seal Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The interview was with 3 hiring managers on a conference call. They took turns asking 5 total questions such as "What unique skill set do you bring to Boeing", "What do you know about Boeing", "Why do you want to work for Boeing"... etc. Be sure to be specific and give examples to support everything. I made my interview into a full conversation and made sure to let them know how interested I was by asking genuine questions that demonstrate my familiarity with the company.

Interview Question – I was prepared for all of the questions, but they really wanted specifics on times when I demonstrated positive communication skills to lead to a bigger goal. Find a way to really set yourself apart for the "What unique skill set do you bring to Boeing" question.   Answer Question

Business Career Foundation Program Interview

Business Career Foundation Program

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Interview Details – Referred by an employee at office after applying online (Note: referrals are particularly important here). I applied to multiple offices, which they were fine with.

Received an email within a week that I had received an offer for an initial screening and that
they would ask three questions. Set up phone screening within 24 hours to receive the call just days later.

I appreciated that the Boeing hiring staff was particularly responsive to my emails with questions and notified me promptly about the interview process steps.

Interview Question – The phone screening lasted about 20 minutes, and I was asked the following questions:

1) What do you know about Boeing?

2) Tell us about a time that you exceeded expectations.

3) What skills/qualities could you bring to Boeing that you feel set you apart? (paraphrased)

Then there was time for me to ask my own questions (prepare several!) and was informed about the next steps of the selection process. Second (final) round interviews were to take place in their regional office, for which they would fly out selected candidates.
  Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!