Boeing Business and Planning Analyst Interview Questions

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Interview

Submit resume, wait a while, then fill out detailed application if selected. One interview over the phone (STAR interview) then one in person interview with the panel. Overall, it was not a bad process. Just make sure to study STAR interviews.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to work with a cross-cultural team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied for the position and within a week I received a call from the hiring manager to see if I was interested in the position even though there was no relocation offered. I said yes and we then scheduled an interview the next week. They interview with a structured (STAR) format, which are basically behavior based questions (Tell me about a time when...). STAR stands for Situation, Task, Action, and Result.

Interview Questions

• Since all the questions are behavior based, I studied the requisition and made sure I had success stories prepared for the "competencies" section of the requisition. It went well and I received an offer less than two weeks later.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are four phases to the negotiation phase. I am still in the second phase.

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview only - process took about 4 weeks from interview to start date. Every interviewee gets the same questions; it is a structured interview process to ensure that every one is given the same options in the interviews and is based on the STAR method.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - this is what you're offered.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got requested to a panel interview. Sat with four interviewers and was asked about five STAR questions. Very quick and smooth process. The interview is a one time thing and you do not have to return for a second interview and there is no phone interview involved. Your interview answers are graded on a scale.