Boeing

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in September 2014.

Applied on-line. Was sent an email for phone interview., which was later rescheduled. Interview was super formal and idiotic. Followed some sort of HR script, including asking if I needed special accommodations for the interview (a sign language interpreter??). It seemed that they were more interested in making sure that a certain set of questions was asked, rather than any interactive dialog.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you decide how to delegate work to others.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

It was an informal interview a panel of 3 interviewers. They were polite and asked questions to see if first off you would be a good fit for the team, second if you had the experience or experience that would transfer to their systems and third questions to see what kind of person you were to see how you would benefit their company.
    I wasnt asked any "why should we hire you" like I was expecting, I liked the questions they did ask because it made me feel the interview actually was about getting to know who I was and what I was expecting more then me just being another interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about yourself" my first response is always "what do you want to know" but I held my tongue and explained instead starting from High School to where I was 8 years later and how I got there. I was expecting the "How will you benefit us, what do you have to bring to our team that someone else doesnt" kind of questions but they never came.   View Answer
    I am contracting through another company so they are making the negotiations for me, they know my requirements and will uphold them with all the negotiations.