Boeing

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Boeing has a good job posting system, but it's hard to know whether a human gets to look at your application. Ensure key terms are included in your resume from the job posting. Interviews are structured, meaning that all candidates are asked similar questions to promote fairness, but limit flexibility in the interview.

Interview Question – They ask technical questions to gauge your skill, behavior questions to determine your ethos, and usually ask about your experiences, both good and bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was my first job out of college, and the offer came in higher than I had anticipated. I took it without any negotiations, and my career growth from there has been good.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is ok. The process included several interviews each about an hour long. Since my initial interview company has moved to a structured interview approach. Each employee interviewed is scored against the others based on set questions and criteria. Highest score wins.

Interview Question – Questions are not hard to answer but you have to understand the job requirements and have prepared properly to address each question.   Answer Question

Huntsville, AL

The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview Details – Typical STAR interview questions relating to previous work experience and education. Was a panel of five rather than a panel of four that was stated in the email. Asking questions to the interviewers was a bit odd because they seemed confused when I would ask questions but not direct it at a single individual, as if I knew all of them and their responsibilities.

Interview Question – Describe a C++ program. Had been a while since I had done exclusively C, so wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview Details – applied online, a month later was called to set up a phone interview. Panel interview, structured. Three weeks later asked to come in for a face interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had a team member disagree with you and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Electrical Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.