Boeing Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in March 2014.

Applied online. Contacted by HR about 2 months later. Had a phone interview with a Panel of 3 people. Asked all behavioral questions but not easy. STAR format. Questions about : Diversity at work, facing failures, team work, completing challenging assignments, etc

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us how you deal with diversity at the work place with particular examples and how you handled it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Boeing has a good job posting system, but it's hard to know whether a human gets to look at your application. Ensure key terms are included in your resume from the job posting. Interviews are structured, meaning that all candidates are asked similar questions to promote fairness, but limit flexibility in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They ask technical questions to gauge your skill, behavior questions to determine your ethos, and usually ask about your experiences, both good and bad.   Answer Question
    This was my first job out of college, and the offer came in higher than I had anticipated. I took it without any negotiations, and my career growth from there has been good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in June 2012.

Interview process is ok. The process included several interviews each about an hour long. Since my initial interview company has moved to a structured interview approach. Each employee interviewed is scored against the others based on set questions and criteria. Highest score wins.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not hard to answer but you have to understand the job requirements and have prepared properly to address each question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Typical STAR interview questions relating to previous work experience and education. Was a panel of five rather than a panel of four that was stated in the email. Asking questions to the interviewers was a bit odd because they seemed confused when I would ask questions but not direct it at a single individual, as if I knew all of them and their responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a C++ program. Had been a while since I had done exclusively C, so wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

applied online, a month later was called to set up a phone interview. Panel interview, structured. Three weeks later asked to come in for a face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had a team member disagree with you and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question