Boeing Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2014

3.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

first notified of interview through email
given couple of days to prepare for phone interview
response couple days after phone interview
drug test afterwards and clearance/background check
very quick and not too formal,
know what you are interviewing for

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing.

The interview went pretty smoothly and I actually expected it to be more difficult than it actually was since they provided me with an instruction guide of the interview. Half of the questions were aimed at my skills and experiences (Can you use this software, what type of experience do you have with this topic) and the other half were behavioral questions like "Give an example when you had trouble working with a team and how did you try to fix the situation?" or "when/what did you do in a time of conflict?"

I got a call for a contingent offer a few days after the interview but the formal offer letter took a couple more weeks.

Intern Engineer Interview

The interview for me was a standard psychometric phone interview with little content about job specific information

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you were required to make a decision to effect an outcome, for the better of the group.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Boeing.

This was through an accelerated hiring initiative through my university. Boeing held an info session on a Thursday, then interviewed many applicants Friday - Monday, and let them know Monday 4-6 pm whether they received an offer. If they did, they would then fly out in November to then find out what they would be doing. It was a behaviorial interview to assess teamwork and our learning styles.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the most difficult engineering problem, how you fixed it, and the result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pullman, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

When in the interviews, its important to talk about an experience to back up how you exhibit an important characteristic. Talk about the challenge, how you handled the experience, and what you learned about it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience where you had to make a decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Attended the university career fair where talked to a recruiter and submitted a resume. Received a call later that day for an interview the next day. Got a call offering the position hours later.

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall a specific question, but the interview was conducted by 3 current employees and was a very structured interview.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

I applied online through the portal and got an email a few weeks later to request for an interview. We set up a structural panel interview over the phone. There were 5 people on the panel. They asked me many behavioral questions and some technical questions when I discussed my former experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one scenario where you utilize diversity on your team to help achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in May 2010.

I just received a call from boeing saying that they want to setup a phone interview with me.

I applied for this job almost 3 months ago and finally got a call from them...

I am in the process of preparing answers to interview questions... hopefully I can advance to the 2nd round interview

Intern - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boeing in January 2010.

I was emailed that I was receiving an interview. I replied when I was available. Then I was interview on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all open ended. All were situational questions. The hardest question was, " What have you done when there was a conflict between you and your teammates?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2008.

I had a phone interview with several hiring managers on the phone listening to my answers and taking notes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!