Boeing

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in July 2011.

Quick to setup phone interview. The interview went well and they asked basic questions about my experience and knowledge. It appeared to me that they had already made a decision before the interview even started, simply based upon my cv. They were professional and HR followed up one week later.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

It was stressful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in October 2010.

Asked behavioral questions? Wanted specif details. Then I got a call one month later for a follow up. It was okay, but didn't hear from them again.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in the next 10 years?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in September 2010.

One 30 minute behavioral interview with standard questions (same question given to all candidates). The questions were very typical behavioral questions and can be found in any list of common interview questions. The interviewers read the question out loud and then took notes while they listened to my answer. In total, it was a little less than 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when something unexpected happened. How did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker or teammate.   Answer Question

I haven't decided yet actually.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in March 2010.

The seemed to have a very formal and scripted interview process. It began with a disclaimer to answer every question by describing the circumstances that led to your answer, what you did to respond to those circumstances, and the outcome of your actions. The questions were fairly generic interview questions, i.e tell us about a time you assumed leadership responsibilities

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you overcame a problem in your past work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boeing in February 2010.

2 interviews. Technical in nature

not pleasant

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in August 2009.

The day of my interview, I checked in with the front desk to get a badge to get into the facility. The interview was conducted by a manager and two senior Project Managers. To answer questions I had to answer by describing the situation then what I did to correct the situation and what was the final outcome. Overall I didn't find the process to be too difficult, however I could see where some might struggle.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how you were able to meet the deadline of a project while being assessed to multiple teams   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

You interview with multiple managers that are within the group you are applying to. Each takes turns asking questions. They always seem to have at least 2 people in there for the interview. I applied for the job in April and didn't interview until June and wasn't hired until September.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   View Answer
    Since it was my first job I didn't negotiate because it was more than I expected and more than the other job had offered me.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview was over an audio/visual link with three HR staff. Applied through university and interview was arranged two weeks later. No second interview discussed, candidates chosen on performance at first interview.

Engineer Interview

Interviewed over the phone for an engineering position. A group of 5 was on the other end! Asked me your basic behavioral questions related to the position and how it will help you succeed. 3 fairly simple technical questions (describe these terms/concepts as best you can).