Boeing

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied through college career fair. Set up an initial interview for the following day, 30 minute STAR interview with two employees who were very friendly and laid back. Didn't hear back for a couple of weeks, then got an email for an additional phone interview. It was another 30-45 minute behavioral based interview, and at the end was offered the job.

Interview Question – Name a time when your boss or teammate acted unethical, and describe your reaction.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – I applied online via the Boeing website. I submitted my resume and was contacted a week later saying I passed the initial screening and am not in the resume review portion. From there, I was contacted about two weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 45 minutes and was conducted with two people. I got a job offer two weeks later.

Interview Question – STAR interview format   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but the offer was very good

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied online, and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 1 hour and there was a panel of Boeing employees: HR manager, hiring manager, and past intern. The interview consisted of four behavioral questions. The three interviewers were very nice and tried to make conversation based on my answers to the questions.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had to work in a team of unmotivated members, and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!