Boeing Finance Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. Set up an initial interview for the following day, 30 minute STAR interview with two employees who were very friendly and laid back. Didn't hear back for a couple of weeks, then got an email for an additional phone interview. It was another 30-45 minute behavioral based interview, and at the end was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when your boss or teammate acted unethical, and describe your reaction.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied online via the Boeing website. I submitted my resume and was contacted a week later saying I passed the initial screening and am not in the resume review portion. From there, I was contacted about two weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 45 minutes and was conducted with two people. I got a job offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but the offer was very good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

I initially applied online, and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 1 hour and there was a panel of Boeing employees: HR manager, hiring manager, and past intern. The interview consisted of four behavioral questions. The three interviewers were very nice and tried to make conversation based on my answers to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work in a team of unmotivated members, and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question