Boeing

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online. Received a call for an on-site interview, which was all behavioral (STAR) questions. Interviewed with a manager and current finance analyst, and the interview lasted about 1 hour. Terrific people - everyone was laid back and friendly. I received a call with the offer about one week later.

Interview Questions
  • What's the most difficult decision you have ever had to make?   Answer Question
I chose not to negotiate. It was a very good offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing.

The interview was acquired through college connections. There were three managers from Seattle to ask questions that would determine if the candidate is suitable for work at Boeing. Towards the end of the interview, the managers asked for preferences of workplace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Long,but once got tot the interview things moved quickly

They had their number and were not moving on it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Only one behavioral interview in an on campus interview. Very conversational interview with typical behavioral questions. Notification was a couple weeks after the interview by way of phone call. Offer was good for two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in December 2011.

1) Applied online for an available position via the Boeing Careers Website
    2) Received a phone interview about a week after the application closed. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was on a conference call with 4 employees
    3) Made it to second round - in person interview scheduled a few weeks after the phone interview. Interview was done by 4 people in the department
    4) Offer made after a few weeks

Interview Questions
    No negotiation - they made a good offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in February 2010.

I initially applied for the job online and was not selected for an interview. Fortunately I knew someone at Boeing Capital who was able to have my application reconsidered and secure me an interview.

The interview process was straightforward with approximately 5 preselected/structured questions that took up about half the scheduled interview time. The remaining time consisted of a relaxed discussion with lots of questions back-and-forth between me and the 3 panel interviewers. The interviewers were somewhat formal and took extensive notes, but remained very cordial and easy to talk to.

Two to three weeks later I received an offer from Boeing Capital (but no contact otherwise) contingent on me passing a background check. The check consisted of a drug test and a battery of reference, academic, and credit checks conducted by a third party. Upon completion of my background check, my offer was finalized and I selected a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work or in school.   View Answer

Finance Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in May 2009.

Interviewing with Boeing was a very pleasant experience. Although I submitted my application over 6 months prior to ever hearing back from anyone, the process ran very smoothly from the initial call back for an interview. The interview was rather relaxed as they try to get to know more about you and ask if you have any questions for them. As for the technical aspects of the interview, there were really only three questions. I can't remember exactly what they were but be ready to give stories or examples of how you are a leader, adabtable to change etc....

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

Boeing, by policy only conducts interview by telephone. There are no face-to-face interviews except for managers. The interview is behavioral and they do not ask specific questions regarding your skill set. They will ask you to describe an experience such as "describe your worst expereince with a customer and how you handled it."

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult manager when you new he was wrong? When he was right?   Answer Question
    • How do you take criticism?   Answer Question