Boeing

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Long,but once got tot the interview things moved quickly

Negotiation Details – They had their number and were not moving on it

Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Applied online for an available position via the Boeing Careers Website
2) Received a phone interview about a week after the application closed. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was on a conference call with 4 employees
3) Made it to second round - in person interview scheduled a few weeks after the phone interview. Interview was done by 4 people in the department
4) Offer made after a few weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - they made a good offer

Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2010.

Interview Details – I initially applied for the job online and was not selected for an interview. Fortunately I knew someone at Boeing Capital who was able to have my application reconsidered and secure me an interview.

The interview process was straightforward with approximately 5 preselected/structured questions that took up about half the scheduled interview time. The remaining time consisted of a relaxed discussion with lots of questions back-and-forth between me and the 3 panel interviewers. The interviewers were somewhat formal and took extensive notes, but remained very cordial and easy to talk to.

Two to three weeks later I received an offer from Boeing Capital (but no contact otherwise) contingent on me passing a background check. The check consisted of a drug test and a battery of reference, academic, and credit checks conducted by a third party. Upon completion of my background check, my offer was finalized and I selected a start date.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work or in school.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No.

Finance

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

Interview Details – Boeing, by policy only conducts interview by telephone. There are no face-to-face interviews except for managers. The interview is behavioral and they do not ask specific questions regarding your skill set. They will ask you to describe an experience such as "describe your worst expereince with a customer and how you handled it."

Interview Questions

Finance

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing with Boeing was a very pleasant experience. Although I submitted my application over 6 months prior to ever hearing back from anyone, the process ran very smoothly from the initial call back for an interview. The interview was rather relaxed as they try to get to know more about you and ask if you have any questions for them. As for the technical aspects of the interview, there were really only three questions. I can't remember exactly what they were but be ready to give stories or examples of how you are a leader, adabtable to change etc....

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you had to adapt to change.   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!