Boeing Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boeing (Tacoma, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter online was contacted very shortly and I received an email with a request for a phone interview with the human resources department The phone interview with very structured I also was scheduled for a second interview with the human resources manager but was informed that they went with an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• they asked me my philosophy on how I would support my customer and what I felt was important in supporting my customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Behavioral Interview technique which means you use real situations from your past and relate them to the question you're being asked. Be aware that all questions are multi-part - be sure to answer ALL parts of the question. Best advice, 1) LISTEN to multi-part question 2) ask them to REPEAT the question and 3) WRITE DOWN THE QUESTIONS you're being asked so you can be sure you're answering all parts and that you're staying on task with the question.

Interview Questions

• None for me, just be sure to have at least 10 real-life scenarios from your history to refer to.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview

Great experience! Interviewed with the HM and learned about the role. They ultimately decided to go with another candidate but it was still good to interview and learn more about what was expected. Important to get a good sense of closure and discuss next steps before finishing up. Try to finish on an positive note before heading out. All the questions were in regards to my experience and we went into detail about the requirements and the team dynamics, where I would fit in, etc. You quickly get the sense that its a great company and then its just a matter if you're a good fit for the team/role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience and how it relates to the job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2012.

Interview

Internal job requisition that I applied to using Boeing's BESS system. I was contacted with a phone call from the manager and then an email scheduling the date of the face to face interview. However, the face to face couldn't occur so it ended up being a phone interview. 3 interviewers were on the phone call along with myself. A week or so later they asked me to meet with them in person for an informal follow-up meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to reinforce an HR policy at work. What happened and what was the end result?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult person. What did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes- this is extremely rare for internal lateral moves in Boeing. I provided extensive justification, not just that I 'felt I deserved more'.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing in September 2011.

Interview

Structured interview - felt it has gotten pretty "sterilized" with the same set of behavioral/situational questions being asked of candidates. Also was not well briefed on what their process was before arrival so didn't feel as well prepared as I could have been. It's a huge company