Boeing Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Updated May 26, 2015

2.8

Design & Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview. It was mostly psychological and personality based. Questions about what you would do in certain scenarios. I had absolutely no work related questions. It was an easy interview just give the "right" answer and youll do fine.

Interview Questions

• If you saw someone breaking the rules what would you do.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews. First one was with one person. The next phone interview was with a panel of people that included a hiring manager. Questions are asked, but job offer not given until 2-3 weeks later. The job offer came directly with someone I am currently working with. He called to let me know I have the job and that HR will be emailing the offer sheet.

Interview Questions

• What are some conflicts you had in a professional setting?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online, two weeks later I got an email from the hiring manager requesting a phone interview. The interview was scheduled three days later. The interview was a STAR approach (google it). The hiring manager sent me a email with a PDF file attached describing how the interview will be conducted. The interview process lasted for about 58 minutes. After the interview, i sent a thank you email to both inverters. I got an offer 4days later.

Interview Questions

• I' m not allowed to post the questions asked, but it is was completely STAR related. I had only one technical question which was referenced to my final project in college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was extremely good for a recent graduate. Negotiating would have giving me a better salary, but i didn't take that chance.

Product Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview went really well. It seemed non-intrusive to me. I was asked a series of about 4-5 questions during the 30+min interview. Most of the questions related to work/life experiences and how you handle certain situations. Boeing is typically looking for highly ethical and highly technical individuals with the potential for leading.

Interview Questions

• Ethical questions - there was a question regarding ethics that went, "Tell me a time when you..." and it was very specific and didn't apply to me this early in my career.   Answer Question

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Apply, wait, receive an email asking you to fill out an online application, wait, interview, wait, background check, drug test, wait. Offer.

Interview Questions

• Not allowed to post questions - and all of them were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical STAR interview questions relating to previous work experience and education. Was a panel of five rather than a panel of four that was stated in the email. Asking questions to the interviewers was a bit odd because they seemed confused when I would ask questions but not direct it at a single individual, as if I knew all of them and their responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a C++ program. Had been a while since I had done exclusively C, so wasn't expecting it.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

I completed the inital candidate profile on the Boeing Career Site and set up a search agent. I applied to the position and was contacted via email by Boeing Human Resources to complete a more detailed application before the inital phone inteview. The Human Resources rep set up the phone interview two days after I applied for the position. The inteview was with the hiring manager and both the functional and program manager. Second inteview was a panel interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Government procurement process.   1 Answer

Procurement Agent II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume via Boeing careers website in March. Called in early May for interview. Interviewed with panel of 2 managers. Behaviorial questions to be answered in STAR format. 4 questions. Be sure to have specific examples ready to discuss. It would a be a good idea to be familiar with the competencies of the position because this is what the questions were structured around.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took initiative to solve a difficult problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you had to work with a team to improve a process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation. Really no movement in original salary offer.

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Situational inteview in which a panel listened and asked question. Everyone interviewing were asked the same question. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe as situation in which you were given an difficult task and how did you handle the conflict that occurred.   Answer Question
    • When difficulties arise between team members, how were the conflict resolved?   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in March 2009.

Interview

All the questions were STAR based (google it). More focused on people skills and past experiences, rather than technical. It may have been less technical due to the fact that this was an intern position.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you? And why is it important in the workforce?   1 Answer
    • What's a situation you had to adapt quickly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation, but I was an intern.