Boeing

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.9

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online and about 7 weeks later, I got a phone call for interview. Was contacted by HR manager to set up time for interview a week after.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online. Got an email to schedule an interview with a few managers and higher ups.
    Telephone interview. Asked a few basic STAR interview questions that were mostly open ended and/or personality based such as telling them about yourself and if there were any difficult situations or people encountered and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a quick decision on something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing.

Pretty straightforward. Met them at a career fair. Got asked to have an on-campus interview a few days later. Interview was standard - just questions on how you interact with people in different situations. Had a group interview, went well too. Had to develop an answer to a problem on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Something along the lines of "you already gave us a good answer to this question, but excluding that, give us another example". So be ready for multiple follow-ups.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

On campus interview: First round was a one on one behavioral with the basic questions you can find anywhere such as: state a time when you didn't meet a deadline, state a time when you lead a team, what was your role, what was the outcome: The key to success is using the STAR format to answer all questions
    Second round was a group case study interview in which you and a group of other students have to come up with a solution to the problem. The interviewers observe and say nothing until the process is over. I got a call that night with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not very difficult in general as long as you do some company research.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, three weeks later got an email inviting me to interview. Simple, laid back STAR interview. At the end of the interview I was told that I was being recommended for hire. 2 weeks later I got an email saying that Boeing would not be able to offer me a position.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online in late September. I got an email saying I met the minimum requirements and my application was being "considered". About a week after this, I got an email asking me to set up an interview time slot.

The interview was with one HR member and one full time employee in the rotational program. The HR woman was super nice and friendly! The rotational employee was knowledgable. They made it very clear from the start to use the STAR format. Interview consisted of 3 STAR format questions.

I was told I would hear back 2-3 weeks later. A week later, I got a call from the same HR woman with my offer!! I was pretty surprised considering I didn't think the interview went that well.

Interview Questions
    • I'm not allowed to disclose any questions, but if you know your STAR you'll be in good shape.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for internship.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online and was contacted the next week for a phone interview. It is recommended that certain keywords are included in the resume so that they match the words in the job description. Interview lasted around an hour, interviewers were friendly and positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Boeing came to the career day at my undergraduate business college. I spoke with a manager and a current financial analyst, and they said they wanted to interview me. Set up the interview that day, interviewed, and heard back about a week later saying they were offering me an internship.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe a situation where you overcame a great challenge, and the result of that"   Answer Question
    No negotiation typically for summer interns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing in September 2014.

Met with a representative at a career fair on campus. After a good conversation he told me he would schedule an on-campus interview with me. Being a computer science major, I thought it would be a technical interview...they didn't ask a single question measuring my knowledge in the field. They only asked behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you worked with a culturally diverse team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boeing in September 2014.

Very succinct behavioral interview process. I heard back after about a week with a decision. The interview lasted 30 minutes and was solely behavioral.
    The interview was two employees and myself, and each question alternated between employees. Each employee's questions seemed to carry a separate common theme.

Interview Questions
    • What is a question you expected to be asked, but was not asked in this interview?   Answer Question