Boeing Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Really simple interview process. It was a STAR method phone interview that consisted of 3-5 people asking you "describe a time when" questions. It was very relaxed and lasted approximately 30 minutes. Very straight forward interview, heard back from them about 2-3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Used the STAR format to ask for specific situations and how you handled them. There were about 5 questions and the interviewer would occasionally ask for more details or clarification but mostly just lets you talk.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked in a group of people with diverse backgrounds.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online and about 7 weeks later, I got a phone call for interview. Was contacted by HR manager to set up time for interview a week after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule an interview with a few managers and higher ups. Telephone interview. Asked a few basic STAR interview questions that were mostly open ended and/or personality based such as telling them about yourself and if there were any difficult situations or people encountered and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to make a quick decision on something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Met them at a career fair. Got asked to have an on-campus interview a few days later. Interview was standard - just questions on how you interact with people in different situations. Had a group interview, went well too. Had to develop an answer to a problem on paper.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "you already gave us a good answer to this question, but excluding that, give us another example". So be ready for multiple follow-ups.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Made it through the first round then if you are determined to be a good candidate you are scheduled for a phone interview. Fairly straightforward process. Phone interview is essentially a review of your resume and uses the STAR approach. Make sure you know your resume very well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult group member   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

On campus interview: First round was a one on one behavioral with the basic questions you can find anywhere such as: state a time when you didn't meet a deadline, state a time when you lead a team, what was your role, what was the outcome: The key to success is using the STAR format to answer all questions Second round was a group case study interview in which you and a group of other students have to come up with a solution to the problem. The interviewers observe and say nothing until the process is over. I got a call that night with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not very difficult in general as long as you do some company research.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online, three weeks later got an email inviting me to interview. Simple, laid back STAR interview. At the end of the interview I was told that I was being recommended for hire. 2 weeks later I got an email saying that Boeing would not be able to offer me a position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online in late September. I got an email saying I met the minimum requirements and my application was being "considered". About a week after this, I got an email asking me to set up an interview time slot. The interview was with one HR member and one full time employee in the rotational program. The HR woman was super nice and friendly! The rotational employee was knowledgable. They made it very clear from the start to use the STAR format. Interview consisted of 3 STAR format questions. I was told I would hear back 2-3 weeks later. A week later, I got a call from the same HR woman with my offer!! I was pretty surprised considering I didn't think the interview went that well.

Interview Questions

• I'm not allowed to disclose any questions, but if you know your STAR you'll be in good shape.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next week for a phone interview. It is recommended that certain keywords are included in the resume so that they match the words in the job description. Interview lasted around an hour, interviewers were friendly and positive.