Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.8

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online and it took about 3-4 months to hear back. Received an email stating that I had been selected for a phone interview. The position was entry level so it wasn't anything to too technical about the job. Mainly school experiences.

Software Engineer I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

Interview process was very streamlined. Once I was notified that an interview was imminent, it took only days to have date/time in my email. I met with one Software Manager at the location and interviewed with her and three others via teleconference.

Very easy. Upon receipt of my offer I explained to the notifying recruiter that the offer was about $3K low compared to my current salary and benefits package. That was a Friday. On Monday when I received my formal letter via email, the salary had been increased the $3K to cover my request.

Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

I applied through an online application system heard back two weeks later, and had a 45-minute phone interview. It was largely behavioral and was with the manager and three members of the team I would be joining. It was very relaxed and not stressful at all. I heard back two days after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is one project you've completed that you're really proud of, and describe the major technical challenges and how you addressed them.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing.

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   View Answer
    I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Controls and Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

The interview process was really quick. Took about a month total. They flew me down to South Carolina from NYC to interview for the Controls and Automation Engineer position. Two people interviewed at the same time and to get to know you they used the aforementioned STAR question system. I was a bit peeved at one of the interviewers since he seemed to dismiss my experience as an intern in another company.

Interview Questions
    • What was your hardest Controls and Automation Project?   View Answer

IT(Summer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

I was flown out to Charleston for the Boeing summer hiring event where there were individual and group interviews about 1 hour each. The group interview involved a group of prospective interns being presented a problem that they had to find a solution to. The individual interview was pretty each in my opinion, just 5 behavioral questions where knowing STAR helps tremendously. Overall, it was pretty professional and Boeing provides flights, hotels, and food for free.

Industrial Engineer I Interview

I had a structured telephone interview, it consisted of four to five behavorial style questions. The interview was with two managers. The interview probably took about forty five minutes. I was told that my answers did not necessarily have from a work situation but also from experiences outside of work.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, got a call to schedule a phone interview about 4 months later. Participated in a phone interview, and then received a call about a week later with a decision.

IT Summer Interview

I got a phone interview from a panel. Typical behavioral interview. As long as you study the STAR method, you'll be fine. Technical questions as well. Not too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions that I weren't familiar with. I had to ask for clarity.   Answer Question