Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

STAR Method. 5 to 6 questions will be asked. This is a panel interview. Rarely 1 to 1. Lasts an hour. You will hear your result after a week or so. This depends on the urgency and the team you are applying too.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview... Tell us about a issue you were faced with, what actions did you take to correct the issue, and what was the outcome or results that can be linked to your actions

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience and training have prepared you for this position   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They interviewed me over phone and never gave me response the result. I guess when you've waited at least 1 month without any feedback, you would figure out by yourself you're not hired

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you applied Lean. How did you work in a diverse team ?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process is incredibly structured and will feel rigid - individuals reading questions verbatim for consistency. Can anticipate a panel of 3-5 individuals. The interview process itself was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions focused on adaptability, difficult situations, and leadership   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was quite lengthy as had to initially work through non- hiring manager. It was drawn out as it took over 6 weeks to get basic questions addressed. The initial offer was low; however, can negotiate. Just takes a lot of time. Aside from the drawn out negotiation, it was a good experience

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

Phone interview and panel interview. Structured interview and stayed on topic to a specific set of questions. No curveballs or games. Adding words here because they ask for too much crap.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Management Interview

Interview

Very structured interview with limited flexibility. Several folks on the panel. Appears to be typical of large industry. Friendly environment. No gotcha questions. Being prepared helps as the answers are documented.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interviews are conducted by a panel. They are situational and require a situation, action taken, and the outcome. If you take notes, you will be asked to leave the notes with the team. It is wise to take notes on the questions so you make sure that you answer all the aspects of that questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After you receive an offer, you are able to negotiate. There is a range that the company works within, but you can try to gauge the parameters of the range.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 or 4 people. 30 mins long and very structured. Mainly behavioral questions. A few specific questions that were resume and position related. Personally I enjoy interviews that are more of a conversation, which allows you to sell yourself. Some of the behavioral questions were related to the position, which did allow me to relate my experiences and skills to the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you worked with someone different than you, how did you make it work? and what were the results?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call a few weeks later to set up a phone interview. The interview was a week later. It was a standard STAR interview with only a few questions more specific to the job. Nothing technical was asked. The interview was with the hiring manager and one other engineering manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview was ok. Not really tough. But you can get it there only if you work hard. I had to get prepared on analytical questions. Most of the questions were Technical and analytical. Few behavioral questions as well. Over all was a good experience.