Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

STAR proess. Basically you need to have experiences you can draw upone where you can describe your situation, the task you need to perform, the actions you took, and the results that happened. Be able to have 5-7 different examples predetermined that you can apply to broad questions.

Negotiation

Not much Negotiation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Following the general procedure: submit your resume, waiting for the call from HR, interview, etc...

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Apply, wait, receive an email asking you to fill out an online application, wait, interview, wait, background check, drug test, wait. Offer.

Interview Questions

• Not allowed to post questions - and all of them were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Program Estimator Interview

Interview

The entire interview process takes a grand total of 45 min. There are typically 5-7 standard format questions for which you must provide an experience in which you demonstrated the particular skill/requirement/etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process was quick. They interviewed me for roughly thirty minutes and asked about my interests and a couple technical questions. We both felt like it wasn't a good fit so we decided not to pursue anything.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was first contacted via email asking if I'd be interested in a phone interview for a position in Long Beach I had applied to about a month earlier. Details were sorted out over two calls with an office manager, and the interview itself was a conference call with 3 directors, including a team manager, a department director, and the site director.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generic behavioral types, without a lot of follow ups. The closest thing to a surprise was a question towards my experience in an Agile development environment, that seemed targeted at fleshing out if I really understood what the term meant.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied. They contacted me and then I had an over the phone interview that was actually fairly enjoyable and not too difficult

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite programming experience so far?   1 Answer

Already accepted another internship

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boeing (Oak Ridge, TN).

Interview

Can't remember it was soooo long ago!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a Business Goal.   Answer Question

Integrated Scheduler Interview

Interview

Old position of mine but with no experience interview was not too complicated. Try to know about the company. Boeing uses star method of interviews so Situation Task Action Response is how they want you to answer. Questions are based on education and relevant experience first. Then its more or less trying to determine how you handle different situations with regards to the position. So if its a cost job expect cost related questions. Take your time jot down the question and answer trying to highlight things you have done that relate to what the job called for. Hiring process is just filling out papers and training.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to use business knowledge to solve a schedule issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

None i took what was offered

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online then they called me and after a few email exchanges I set up an interview. If your not doing an in-person interview you're probably doing a phone/webex. The email listed webex login instructions and how to call in to the teleconference. I was just supposed to call the number. We didn't use the webex. I was a little confused about that, I thought there would be audio from my computer through the webex and calling in was an option but to get audio and talk you need to call the number in the email and join via telephone. We didn't even use the webex. My boss said I needed to sound more passionate in the interview. I guess I didn't really sound like I wanted the job. I guess that is true of any interview. Employers don't want someone who is just satisfied with a job prospect but excited and passionate about it. So just talk about what sort of ideas you have for the position and ask lots of questions about how their program/project works.