Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Engineer Interview

Very generic interview with only four or five impersonal questions.

Questions were about previous work experience or about how you would handle a situation or experience.

I believe the interview followed the STAR method. Situation, task, action, result

Comm Specialist II Interview

I applied in early Feb, 2014, had a phone interview in March in which they asked basic questions about why you want the job, or why you want to work for the company. Then, went in for a face to face interview in mid-march, and heard back at the end of the month.

Interview Questions
    • They ask all situational questions, one that threw me off was how I communicated with someone with a different cultural background.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview was about 30 mins long in which two engineering managers were present. They asked basic personality questions and one technical but mostly what would you do in this situation type questions.

Interview Questions
    • They send you an email asking if you accept the interview invitation. If you do they email you an explanation of the interview process and what might be asked from you.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

it was a tough interview.

Information Security Interview

I was interviewed on campus. They have two interviewers and one of them is a tech manager. All questions were designed in advanced and printed out, so most of the time the interviewers were just reading the questions. They ask you general questions like your experience to solve problems, to work in a team; and tech questions like Bayesian statistics. White board coding.

Summer Intern Interview

The interview was entirely behavioral and did not feel like a conversation at all. I answered a question in one of my earlier responses and was forced to repeat/come up with another way of saying the same thing. The interview lasted about an hour, and felt rather awkward and impersonal most of the time. My resume was glanced at, but no questions were asked about it.

Interview Questions
    • They were all typical behavioral questions... Tell me about a time you overcame a struggle, what can you offer etc.   Answer Question

Intern Engineer Interview

The interview for me was a standard psychometric phone interview with little content about job specific information

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you were required to make a decision to effect an outcome, for the better of the group.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

After applying a month later, I was asked to come for the interview. Typical behavioral based questions based on STAR model. Apparently they were looking for a certain 'race' and regardless of the fact that I had multiple internships with the company as well as above-average qualifications, they refused the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Right when I entered, the manager jokingly said, the interview just ended after looking at me….   Answer Question

IT Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

I first spoke with Boeing at a career fair that my school hosted. That same night after the career fair they held an information session for all the possible Boeing internships and jobs so I went to that and met all the IT recruiters and expressed interest in my specific IT focus. I met the lady in charge of my field and she was instantly interested in me more. 30 minutes after the information session I received a call asking to set up an interview for the next day. The first round interview consisted of 2 people interviewing me and they asked all behavioral questions dealing with specific situations that I've been in. An hour after the interview I received a call from one of the recruiters asking to invite me to the final round of interviews which was at the end of the week which consisted of me and 6 other potential interns and we were given an hour to work on a case study as a group and then present our work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied through the online system and 3 years later, got an interview. The interview was scheduled with 1 month notice and I was interviewed by 2 people. The format was strictly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you had to work with a difficult teammate. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!