Boeing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
638 interviews

2.8

Structural Analysis Engineer III Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Structured interview. 60 Minutes. Same questions for each applicant. Questions were already determined. Questions were asked first, then there was an opportunity to ask questions of interviewers. There were three people on call, all managers in relevant departments. All questions were general behavioral questions but could be answered in a way that highlighted work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation in which you disagreed with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

ITI Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interviewed in May and hired in July. Phone interview and nothing unexpected. The process seems long - none of the previous companies I have ever worked for took this long.

None - Not an option

IT Project Manager Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up appointment. Then there was onsite interview with 3 members mostly asking 10 behavior type questions, I.E. how do you deal with a difficult team member.

Retrofit & Repair Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in January 2014.

Got a call stating selection for interview around 2 months after applying. Scheduled for phone interview with senior engineers. Phone interview lasted about 30minutes, and was asked a series of questions beginning with "Tell me of a time..." Be prepared to offer concrete & relevant examples. As a candidate with the prequisite educational qualifications, but hoping for a career change it proved difficult trying to draw examples from work experience in a different industry.

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in June 2014.

The Structured Interview was direct, since it was very structured, the Interviewer had no reason to provide feedback. I had no sense of whether it was a good interview or crappy.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard to determine what or who they were looking for.   Answer Question

Boeing Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Engineering majors are sought out but they are also always interested in IT and business majors. Typically, you must attend an interview on a Boeing site but phone interviews are not unheard of.

Interview Questions
    • You can expect the standard "tell us a time you..." questions/scenarios. Have good examples of how you were a leader in a project, how you reacted to a diverse group of people and how you helped others. This is all standard.   Answer Question
    Boeing rarely negotiates and definitely not with Interns.

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Submit resume, wait a while, then fill out detailed application if selected. One interview over the phone (STAR interview) then one in person interview with the panel. Overall, it was not a bad process. Just make sure to study STAR interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to work with a cross-cultural team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in March 2013.

Extremely brief and over the phone. Very non stressful interview. Although it may be different for hiring interns than with applying for a employee position. The process was a breeze and takes an average amount of time to move through the system just as with any large fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't remember. Probably, why would you be a good fit for working at Boeing?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

I hired through the accelerated hiring program. I interviewed with three employees that had graduated from my college. They asked five standard behavioral interview questions. The first was why I believed I was qualified for the job. The next two were about how well I work with people from different backgrounds. And the last two were about how my previous work experience.
    The interview was about an hour long. It was pretty involved. It definitely helped that I had met two out of three of my interviewers and had lengthy conversations with them before my interview (at a networking event and the career fair).

Interview Questions
    • The question regarding when I had worked with people of different backgrounds kind of threw me off because even though it's something I do everyday, it's not something I actively think about so I couldn't think of a specific scenario to tell them.   Answer Question
    No opportunity to negotiation as an intern. Just an offer letter.

Project Manager Interview

Submitted Application, was contacted by 90 days after I submitted application. I was interviewed using a structured interview process. The applicant needs to talk about a situation, what I did and what was the outcome. They are looking specifically for this format. What they are looking for is: during the situation did you or your team see a need to improve upon the situation? If so, what did you do? Then the outcome, did you improve the situation by reducing a financial obligation to the company? Did you improve the situation by reducing steps it took to complete therefore you introduced a lean practice?

Interview Questions
    • The diversity questions aren't usually about what you think it is: Gender, race, nationality. It can be about a different culture you came into or how people perceive differently because they were raised differently than you. Answers to the diversity are usually: I get along with anybody, I like all kinds of people from different races, genders and nationalities.
      Think outside the box and come up with an answer in how you might have encountered a different culture than your own and you worked with that person to come up with a compromise or a solution.
        Answer Question
    Wasn't able to negotiate pay or time off. The package they offered was the package they offered

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!