Boeing Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

Interview process was very streamlined. Once I was notified that an interview was imminent, it took only days to have date/time in my email. I met with one Software Manager at the location and interviewed with her and three others via teleconference.

Very easy. Upon receipt of my offer I explained to the notifying recruiter that the offer was about $3K low compared to my current salary and benefits package. That was a Friday. On Monday when I received my formal letter via email, the salary had been increased the $3K to cover my request.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

First interview was over the phone, with second being on site. All questions in the first interview were technical with the second interview being a mostly technical with one or two process/hr related.

Interview Questions
    • Name a challenge that Boeing is facing in the global aviation industry   Answer Question

Computing Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

It was a phone interview conducted by a panel of three interviewers from various locations. You are rated by each panel member based on your responses to a standardized list of questions. The questions asked were scenario based questions where they wanted you to explain from your experience how you had dealt with different types of situations.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked allowed the panel to rate your skill level for technical problem solving abilities and techniques, initiative for taking on and solving problems, and others related to leadership and teamwork. There was very little interaction with the panel. They asked, you answered, with very minimal follow up questions or opportunity for an open discussion.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Scheduler I/II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

Got an email to have a phone interview 1 month after applying. Phone interview consisted of 6 questions (1 general and 5 behavioral questions). There were 4 people on the other end of the phone interview and each of them took turns asking questions. They said they would contact me with in 3 weeks after the completion of the interview. This is week 3 and I am still awaiting accept/decline decision.

Interview Questions
    • Am not allowed to specify but study your job description and and general behavioral type questions   Answer Question

IT(Summer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

I was flown out to Charleston for the Boeing summer hiring event where there were individual and group interviews about 1 hour each. The group interview involved a group of prospective interns being presented a problem that they had to find a solution to. The individual interview was pretty each in my opinion, just 5 behavioral questions where knowing STAR helps tremendously. Overall, it was pretty professional and Boeing provides flights, hotels, and food for free.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridley Park, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridley Park, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in December 2014.

Phone Interview - Questions about your resume and personal activities. They really just wanted to see if you had reviewed the position at hand and truly wanted to work for Boeing, not just a random apply.

Site Interview - Multiple questions about certain situations. You meet with 2 or more people. One types and both ask questions. Very nice environment and very nice people. Answers are open to your own personality, but they are definitely looking for certain types of responses.

Interview Questions
    • Why Finance and why Boeing? What made you decide to want to do finance for Boeing?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Technical interview with senior management included asking quality situation results. Was asked how I conduct myself with a diverse culture, so I provided examples of where and who I worked with. Was asked about explaining the outcome of a difficult situation I have been involved with, and I explained how to turn it around for the benefit of both employees as well as the teams we work with. Asked to discuss problem, containment, direct and true root cause, corrective action, implementation schedules, verification of implementation, and post mortem activities.

Interview Questions
    • How to conduct corrective action process   View Answer

Local Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in June 2014.

Professional, friendly and thorough. Conducted about 5 interviews both in person and telephonically. I spoke with the regional and local HR screeners over the phone as well as the regional manager for the position. Afterwards, I was interviewed locally in person by a panel of representatives with another interview by the local CEO. All encounters were extreamly positive in nature and the process was very transparent and upfront during discussions.

Programmer/Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

Recruiter schedule the interview without full information like who to contact at the location.recruiters are lazy and do other stuff like company meetings etc which people have no idea, oh yeah and Hiring managers have people in mind already(who work internally) to hire them, so they just interview you for formality because the company do have policy to interview certain number of people before close any requisition, so don't think you will get offer even you did awesome, these won't be same for all roles but few for sure.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are STAR Based, I was actually thinking what If I haven't experienced that scenario? should I lie /make up story or just tell them I have not experienced. all rubbish, oh yeah they changed my interview before few hours, and I learn that from interviewer.   Answer Question

Controls and Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in March 2015.

The interview process was really quick. Took about a month total. They flew me down to South Carolina from NYC to interview for the Controls and Automation Engineer position. Two people interviewed at the same time and to get to know you they used the aforementioned STAR question system. I was a bit peeved at one of the interviewers since he seemed to dismiss my experience as an intern in another company.

Interview Questions
    • What was your hardest Controls and Automation Project?   View Answer