Boeing

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.8

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Boeing.

Phone Interview. From my personal experiences, they always do the one time phone interview, than they would take a weekend to think it over. The whole process took about a week. My advise is to read over your resume and go over some of the technical terms in your resume.

Interview Questions
    No, there was a set price

Business and Planning Analyst II Interview

STAR Method interview. Have a few good stories to tell about yourself and your experience. Prep stories about your forecasting and variance analysis experience, how you interact with co workers etc. Just be prepared and talk deails

None

BusinessProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Applied online from a non-target school, received a call to interview. One behavioral interview with lots of SWOT-type questions. Second interview was only one question, very easy and simple! Offered the position about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • "If you had 30 seconds to introduce yourself to our CEO, what would you say?"   Answer Question
    Internship, so no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Boeing came to the career day at my undergraduate business college. I spoke with a manager and a current financial analyst, and they said they wanted to interview me. Set up the interview that day, interviewed, and heard back about a week later saying they were offering me an internship.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe a situation where you overcame a great challenge, and the result of that"   Answer Question
    No negotiation typically for summer interns

BusinessProgram Interview

The process was easy and smooth. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair. I gave her my resume and followed up by applying on their website. I got an invitation to interview 2 weeks later. The interview itself was very laid back and informal. There was only 4 questions and all of them were similar/redundant to each other.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of your leadership skills and how will it help you succeed at Boeing?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Boeing uses a structured interview that focuses on situations you have encountered an how you react. Be sure to clearly define the situation, what you did about it, and the result. Do not get to wordy or you will lose the interviewer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing in September 2014.

Standard Boeing structured interview on-campus. Questions are not technical, save for any description of your prior experiences/projects. Interviewers did not ask about technical details of projects described. Know your resume well and tailor it to the position. The resume seems to be as important as the interview. Many questions will directly reference something on the resume.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were along the lines of "Tell us about a time where you had an underperforming group member. How did you deal with it?"   Answer Question

Business Career Foundation Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

The process took about a month in total from applying to interviewing and to receiving the news. I think it was one week to apply. If you pass that, you get a phone interview about a little more than a week after the application deadline. After about 3-4 days, you will be notified about whether you will be flying to Seattle for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are in STAR format. Very structured. I suggest looking up sample questions and practice answering them.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Got an interview at a local job fair. The process was quick and straight to the point. Mostly just behavioral questions. You can get the job if you put your mind into it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to work with an unpleasant coworker.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Structured Interview. Look up the term before the interview. The questions will be difficult to answer as the want to know how you will handle certain situations. You will have to be prepared to answer questions about situations when you really screwed up, or you were a hero.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you ........ fill in the blank.   View Answer
    I did not negotiationate