Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Really simple interview process. It was a STAR method phone interview that consisted of 3-5 people asking you "describe a time when" questions. It was very relaxed and lasted approximately 30 minutes. Very straight forward interview, heard back from them about 2-3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, STAR based questions. Very simple to be prepared for these questions and at least have an idea of what to say if asked. Examples all over the internet to understand them better. I did not receive an offer after the interview and the process took over a month before I knew anything.

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Interview process was simple. It consisted only of a phone interview. Very relaxed. However, there were 5 people on the phone who took turns speaking so keeping individuals straight was a challenge. It is important to take note of who is talking, even on the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on resume or were HR type questions (greatest strength, when have you overcome a challenge, when have you worked in a team, etc)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Very pleasant interview. I met with three individuals separately . They were very open with the job requirements and expectations. The environment was very informal with a lot of good dialog.

Systems Security Engineer Interview

Interview

Structured interviews based loosely on situational awareness. Typically asks questions about experience with proprietary technologies you could not possible have any interaction with unless you are an internal transfer. Its best to do your homework to know which technologies are commercial products versus internally developed products.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

5 Structured Interview Questions over the phone with a panel. They screened my resume/application first. Manager called me to schedule an interview. After the interview, he called me to ask for my managers contact. They talked about my experience and then the hiring manager gave me a call to unofficially extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with someone with a different background than you (race, gender, age, etc.) A general question about your training/background. Diversity question. A time when you disagreed with someone else. A project that was above and beyond your normal responsibility.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Tacoma, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter online was contacted very shortly and I received an email with a request for a phone interview with the human resources department The phone interview with very structured I also was scheduled for a second interview with the human resources manager but was informed that they went with an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• they asked me my philosophy on how I would support my customer and what I felt was important in supporting my customer   1 Answer

Procurement I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week of submitting my application. The interview was very relaxed and friendly and they asked me a total of 8 SAR questions. They seemed very interested in diversity and my military background and I felt that the interview was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with someone different than yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Received invitation for an interview after a month of waiting. Allowed 2 days to prepare. Called in and there were 3 managers and I was asked 5 questions. Allowed you to ask questions after the interviews. Very formal process. Never heard back from them again. A guy I know received his offer within a day for a similar position, so I guess there were other stronger candidates.

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied through the internal job postings application. Ended up getting an interview after a couple weeks of applying. The interview was over the phone and was mostly behavioral questions around specific experiences. I was extended an followed an offer a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with people that are not easy to work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.