Boeing

621 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process takes a very long time from date I first applied to offer date was close to four months. The interview was very strait forward they use the STAR Interview process. Just be patient and persistent.

Interview Question – very easy and strait forward.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

Interviewed at Boeing

Interview Details – Met at school career fair. Gave me an interview and offered me a job within 2 weeks. This section is already too long. Please let me pass and submit. This is incredibly annoying. Come on this must be 30 words already.

Interview Question – Do you like working with minorities.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Industrial Engineer I
Auburn, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing. I had one interview with a panel of 3 IE managers. The interview mainly included about 5 behavioral questions. The interview lasted for almost an hour and each of the managers took turns asking me a question. 1 1/2 weeks after my interview, I received an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. I was content.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – first notified of interview through email
given couple of days to prepare for phone interview
response couple days after phone interview
drug test afterwards and clearance/background check
very quick and not too formal,
know what you are interviewing for

Interview Question – No difficult questions. all STAR.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Management Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the website. Received an impromptu phone interview followed by a formal interview, ending with one more impromptu phone interview. Questions were completely behavioral and followed the STAR format for favorable answers

Interview Question – Completely standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Interns don't negotiate pay, but full time analysts can

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing in November 2013.

Interview Details – Ensure your resume submission is tailored to each position. Read the job posting and highlight/tailor resume to show you have that training, experience. When you interview do not assume that the folks on panel have seen or read your resume. Your answers must carry you forward you must state your case in this interview alone.

Interview Question – Situation, target, Actions and Results type interview with multiple individuals. More often done over the phone rather than face to face. Need to be able to have examples that demonstrate understanding of question and that you had that experience and what actions you personally took and what were the results.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they want you now while providing you little information. You have three days to accept or reject offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a very proper man. He addressed me in the most educated way possible. His questions were concise and to the point and he emphasized a lot the importance of a strong mechanical aptitude and how that helps to achieve their goals

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had one on campus interview with Boeing after I met them at a career fair at my college. This interview was pretty "STAR" driven, as they asked me about my general interest in the position as well as situational questions to test my fit for the company. This was a rather relaxed interview. About two weeks later I received a call with an internship offer from the company.

The next interviews I had were in Seattle. They were held at a hotel in the Seattle area and used to place us in our individual groups. I interviewed with four different potential groups to see which would be the best fit. After that, I was placed in the group that best matched to what I wanted.

Interview Question – Please tell us what skills you've learned in school that directly apply to working for The Boeing Company.   Answer Question

Assembler B Interview

Assembler B
North Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Boeing in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for the job online after finding the listing on INDEED app. Was contacted for a phone interview that was no more than 15 minutes. Next phase was filling out the complete paperwork including taking competency tests and work place personality testing. Then was called for a second phone interview with a 2nd level manager. And a interview was scheduled to fly out in person. Boeing set it all up and of course paid for all travel and accommodations. The communication was mostly done by email, then finalized with phone calls. This was a relatively stress free arrangement. The interview was in STAR format. With some for thought interview was painless. There were 5 people in the room including the 2nd level that did the 2nd phone interview. Everyone was easy and a painless process if you discount the normal interview jitters. After the interview on returning home within the week an offer email was sent and electronically accepted. Then it took about two months for all the background checks to clear and to schedule a start date.

Interview Question – There where remarkably no technical questions only "team situational" questions that needed to be answered in STAR format. It seemed the only reason for the interview was a formality for face to face contact.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Boeing does not negotiate contracts, at least on hourly employees. What they offer is your choice to only accept or decline.