Boeing

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Boeing uses a structured interview that focuses on situations you have encountered an how you react. Be sure to clearly define the situation, what you did about it, and the result. Do not get to wordy or you will lose the interviewer.

BusinessProgram Interview

The process was easy and smooth. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair. I gave her my resume and followed up by applying on their website. I got an invitation to interview 2 weeks later. The interview itself was very laid back and informal. There was only 4 questions and all of them were similar/redundant to each other.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of your leadership skills and how will it help you succeed at Boeing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing.

Pretty straightforward. Met them at a career fair. Got asked to have an on-campus interview a few days later. Interview was standard - just questions on how you interact with people in different situations. Had a group interview, went well too. Had to develop an answer to a problem on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Something along the lines of "you already gave us a good answer to this question, but excluding that, give us another example". So be ready for multiple follow-ups.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Must submit the application online. An email and/or call is made confirming the appointment. My interview was done during a day that they were holding many interviews for a new team being created. I was interviewed by two managers...one who would later be my manager. Questions revolved greatly around contracting and procurement knowledge and familiarity with government regulations (FAR).

Interview Questions
    • How do handle a difficult or unwilling negotiation where the other party refuses to budge.   View Answer
    Over the electronic hiring system. I sent in a counter offer and they met me half way.

Systems Manufacturing Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

From applying online is kinda hard. Patience is key and fill out all the questions. Spend time on your resume and application and be sure to check your online profile everyday. Do not get discouraged. Boeing has tools, processes and machinery you have never worked with before.
    Most of the hiring process is online, interview is real easy and it is done professionally.

Business Career Foundation Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

The process took about a month in total from applying to interviewing and to receiving the news. I think it was one week to apply. If you pass that, you get a phone interview about a little more than a week after the application deadline. After about 3-4 days, you will be notified about whether you will be flying to Seattle for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are in STAR format. Very structured. I suggest looking up sample questions and practice answering them.   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

I got to the group interview which went ok, the only issue is when someone talks then entire time about the wrong way of doing things and everyone agrees with them.

Interview Questions
    • The questions or problems wernt difficult   View Answer

Sensor Analyst Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager, she asked a few simple questions and scheduled a time later in the week for a structured telephone interview. I interviewed with a four person panel, and the entire thing lasted about 1 hr 15min. About an hour after the interview the hiring manager called again and wanted to set up a site visit.
    The site visit was far less formal, I met the people I had talked with via the phone and was given a tour of the facility. The job offer from HR arrived about a week later, and I accepted

Interview Questions
    • I can't reveal the specific questions asked in the structured interview. Before the interview I devoted some time to thinking about my work experience; particularly thinking of events which could tie-in with the questions I might be asked. It helped.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Got an email asking if I was still interested in a position I had applied to online back in July (it was mid September when I received the email) and if I was, send along sometimes for a phone interview. Gave some times and had an hour and a half phone panel interview using the STARS format going over my resume

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have that makes you a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • give me an example of a time when you implanted a change to a process and the outcome of that change   Answer Question
    No real negotiations, Speea job and they hit my target requirement for base salary

Program Manager, Specialist Interview

Apply on-line and wait through a long screening process. Everything is automated and you will be notified if you will get an interview or if you were not chosen. If chosen, you will get either a face-to-face or phone interview. Interviews are structured and consist of a panel usually of four people: hiring manager, peer, core manager and human resources representative. Usually six questions of varying degrees. Assume if you get an interview you are qualified. The company is now looking for the best attributres in an employee for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how your background and experience align to the job.   Answer Question