Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted to organize an interview within a week. Interview was an hour long. I basically spoke to two robots "engineering managers" who read questions off a script, asked the same question rephrased 3 times, and sounded like they had very little clue about software engineering or computer science at all. Halfway through the interview after answering the same question for the third time, I decided I didn't even want to work for a company with as embarrassing as an interview process as this. Practice your acting skills, polish up your stories, and you should do just fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others? Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker to finish a task? Explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult group member. Tell us about a time you faced a conflict with a supervisor or manager. Tell me about a situation where you had a conflict at work. Describe a time when you were working on a team project and you had to motivate your teammates to accomplish their tasks. What was the situation? What role did you play? What was the outcome? .. ad infinitum   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

It was an interview that had cultural biases and specified questions based on the type of work you would be expected to do. When asked a question, you were asked to do 3 things: 1. What was the situation. 2. What did you do 3. What was the outcome When you answer these three questions, they will take some time to write down their impressions, so don't worry. If they need more information, they will ask.Keep your answers specific, and ask if the interviewers need clarification.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when things didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Product Review Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

All interview questions are behavior based. They want all responses in the form of Problem, Solution, and outcome. Went through one resume review and then a group interview. The group interview lasted about 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker to finish a task?   Answer Question

Entry Level EE Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I interview with them in a conference, really nice people! I like how they are really curious to learn about me and also how much enthusiasm they have when describing their work. I have many friends working there so the company was my first to work for. Get 4 offers however I am accepting Boeing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions! Know urself and be ready to relate your experience to the job description   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC).

Interview

Firstly the interview process started with some introduction which I was well prepared and the rest of the interview was not so difficult which I was expecting to be and the head members were also liberal, they decided to take me as a employee in their company...:-)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Used the STAR format to ask for specific situations and how you handled them. There were about 5 questions and the interviewer would occasionally ask for more details or clarification but mostly just lets you talk.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked in a group of people with diverse backgrounds.   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

efficient, normal questions for entry level position to gain knowledge of skill set. Lots of people applying for positions at Boeing, maybe need to know someone to get hired on.

Procurement Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

After submittal of reply to solicitation, an internal evaluation is performed and followed up by a telephone interview with recruiter. If interviewer finds merit in candidate, hiring manager is then allowed to perform a telephonic interview. Upon the successful completion of the telephonic review, an invitation to visit the site for an interview with a panel of evaluators.

Corporate Citizenship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

My first interview was a 4-person panel. The questions were behavioral with multiple parts. I was allowed to take notes to remember the questions. I was told the top 3-4 candidates would be brought in for a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. A week later, I received a call informing me that they decided to move forward with 1 of the 2 openings. The other opening (which I was being considered for based on my education/experience) was being re-evaluated and they were likely going to go in a different direction for the candidate pool.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people to complete a project? There were at least 2-3 other parts to this question.   Answer Question

Full Motion Video Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was scheduled within a couple of days of initial email contact. They scheduled it through a calendar invite. I called into a meet me line. There were two individuals on the phone from different locations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled diversity in your office   Answer Question
    • Tell us your process in making a decision in which you did not have all the information needed   1 Answer