Boeing

633 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The process was a single on site interview. The interview consists of several behavioral questions, i.e. "tell me a time when..." Overall, fairly easy, no technical questions and a great interview experience.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you took initiative.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was with a group panel and about 10 questions. Process was laid back and not difficult. Mainly looking for individuals with military experience. Questions asked could have been easily pulled off your own resume. No skill testing or situational questions were asked.

Interview Question – None. Run of the mill "What are your strengths", "What's your greatest weakness", "What are your skill sets"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process takes a very long time from date I first applied to offer date was close to four months. The interview was very strait forward they use the STAR Interview process. Just be patient and persistent.

Interview Question – very easy and strait forward.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

Interviewed at Boeing

Interview Details – Met at school career fair. Gave me an interview and offered me a job within 2 weeks. This section is already too long. Please let me pass and submit. This is incredibly annoying. Come on this must be 30 words already.

Interview Question – Do you like working with minorities.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Industrial Engineer I
Auburn, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing. I had one interview with a panel of 3 IE managers. The interview mainly included about 5 behavioral questions. The interview lasted for almost an hour and each of the managers took turns asking me a question. 1 1/2 weeks after my interview, I received an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. I was content.

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – first notified of interview through email
given couple of days to prepare for phone interview
response couple days after phone interview
drug test afterwards and clearance/background check
very quick and not too formal,
know what you are interviewing for

Interview Question – No difficult questions. all STAR.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Management Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the website. Received an impromptu phone interview followed by a formal interview, ending with one more impromptu phone interview. Questions were completely behavioral and followed the STAR format for favorable answers

Interview Question – Completely standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Interns don't negotiate pay, but full time analysts can

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing in November 2013.

Interview Details – Ensure your resume submission is tailored to each position. Read the job posting and highlight/tailor resume to show you have that training, experience. When you interview do not assume that the folks on panel have seen or read your resume. Your answers must carry you forward you must state your case in this interview alone.

Interview Question – Situation, target, Actions and Results type interview with multiple individuals. More often done over the phone rather than face to face. Need to be able to have examples that demonstrate understanding of question and that you had that experience and what actions you personally took and what were the results.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they want you now while providing you little information. You have three days to accept or reject offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a very proper man. He addressed me in the most educated way possible. His questions were concise and to the point and he emphasized a lot the importance of a strong mechanical aptitude and how that helps to achieve their goals

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer