Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Industrial Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview lasts for about 45 minutes and is a structured interview where they ask you specific behavioral/experience based questions and then request that you structure your response in a specific way. It feels a little impersonal because they don't ask you about your resume hardly at all, or anything about your experience or interests outside of the 4-5 structured questions. Make sure you have some specific examples of projects you have worked on, what actions you took in the project, and what the results were.

Interview Questions

• They ask that you do not discuss the interview questions outside of the interview.   Answer Question

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was with five managers in the room and one on the phone. The questions were pertinent to the jobs they were wanting to fill. Where my answers were lacking it was difficult for them to ask much more. I was not intimidated but I was not completely prepared. I was especially unprepared for the questions that were asked of me. An email was sent to me to provide the when and where for location of the interview. After my interview I found that another email had been sent to me to provide the necessary information for the questions that were going to be asked of me. I have to say that I did not see that email so I am hoping that it was just because it dropped into my email box after I had left it. The interview would have gone much better had I looked one more time for any remaining emails.

Interview Questions

• The one thing that they had asked was what specific work assignment was I given in my job and how did I complete the task to show that I could perform my job competently.   1 Answer

Procurement Agent III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with 3 people and they took turns asking me questions. Lasted about an hour and then was given an opportunity to ask them questions. At first they gave me an opportunity to relate my experience to the position and then they asked about 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with someone of a diverse background..   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but because they were paying to relocate me they were unwilling to move at all on the original offer.

Quality Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel environment. Standard STAR questions.(Situation, Task, Action, Result). Last about an hour or so. Very Friendly management team. Relaxed atmosphere. Interviewed multiple times for different roles in QS. The whole process took about 4 months from application to offer.

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Auburn, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Online my status of application was updated to "interview in progress" for one month before anyone called to set up the face to face interview. Once I was at the face to face it consisted of a panel style interview of 4 managers that all took turns asking structured interview questions. None of the questions related to the specific job and were more about leadership style. The interview was supposed to last an hour and went slightly over so I was rushed out to get the next applicant in. It was almost two months later before I heard back that they had not selected me.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions none of which were difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position but didn't hear anything for 2 months. Recruiter gauged my interest and decided to continue with a phone interview. 2 weeks passed before the interview. 2 managers were on the phone for a pretty standard behavioral interview. They wanted the usual STAR method in the answers. Another week or two and the recruiter asked if I'd be disappointing if they made their hiring decision without an in-person interview, I thought it was unorthodox, but I said I'd be fine with it. Another couple of weeks passed and I got a call with the offer.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Boeing follows a strucured interview process which I enjoy! They give you a situation that involves several process steps. You then think about a simular situation that fits the storyline and share your part of the steps you took to resolve the situaltion. Tip is to share a time that relates to the new group you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Facilities Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Was setup in a structured interview format, need to make sure you answer stating what the situation was, what did I specifically do, and what was the outcome. Panel was very nice and interested in my answers. Questions seemed centered around characteristics of the job function and how I have skill in that area.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to take large amounts of data and compile them into a streamlined document for leadership to understand.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was a classic STAR interview. Situation, Task, Action and Result. There was two on the telephone interview with me. They each took a turn asking a question. Then, in the end they gave me an opportunity to ask some questions. So, have some prepared.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Invited to HQ to be interviewed by a panel of three individuals who asked "experiential" questions related to past work experiences or to hypothetical workplace situations revolving around business ethics. I was instructed NOT to bring any samples of work or a copy of my resume. I was given a piece of scrap paper to jot notes as questions were posed so that I could address specific points but at the end of the interview, I was required to turn over my interview notes.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was along the lines of "think of a work situation where you had to deal with diversity issues, describe the situation, actions taken, your role in it and the resolution of it."   1 Answer