Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

It was a pretty slow process. Interview was structured (same questions for every applicant) and took about an hour with mostly technical questions. Interview took place at office building. Most questions were pretty basic, and I was able to answer most of them. I received offer letter two weeks after scheduled interview.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

I applied online for a position. I was called to set up an 1 hour phone interview. after a couple of weeks. There was 3 questions that they said they asked all applicants they were interviewing. They were very straightforward. I didn't hear back for almost two months, and then they came back with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very straight forward, typical behavioral type questions.. Give an example when you had to ...   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing.

Your resume has to have certain key words to filter through the system prior to anyone reviewing the content. Look at the job requisition and try to figure out what the buzz words may be. All interviews are with a panel of no less then 3 people. The hiring manager will be on the panel. They ask you between 8-10 behavioral type questions. I have interviewed many times and everyone is always professional and make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Using your previous logistics experience please describe your knowledge of regulatory with Dangerous Goods, International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR).   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in March 2014.

You need to fill out an on-line application and resume. If Boeing is interested in your qualifications, you will be called in for an interview. Boeing will do a background check and you will be expected to take a drug test. If they like you and everything comes back OK, Boeing will send you an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • You will be expected to answer about 6 questions that you can't disclose.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in May 2010.

Interview consisted of Q&A of my resume, review of my portfolio and general description of the position I applied for. The whole process took about an hour. Quick and easy.

No negotiation. Just a description of salary structure and benefits.

Schedule Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Boeing.

There was one phone interview and one in person panel interview. There were 3-5 people each time. The questions were behavioral type - STAR format. Need to be prepared with specific examples to talk about.

Interview Questions
    Did not have any room to negotiate

Unix Systems Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boeing in August 2012.

Phone interview by manager and coworker. The questions were specific to the job requirements and my experience with those requirements. Boeing made accommodations for a Saturday interview, due to another offer requiring answer by Monday. . Job offer 1 hour after phone interview.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in May 2014.

Submit application online, if you hit the right key words in your resume you can make it through BESS and then be "considered" for employment. Check the status under my jobs frequently as this will let you know how it is going. Eventually you get emails stating that you are no longer under consideration until, alas you are scheduled for an interview. You will get a call and email from an HR rep scheduling the time of the phone interview. The interview is a panel interview and all questions will come from the job req itself so practice. Ask yourself what questions can be derived from the competencies wanted in the description and create general stories that you can adapt depending on their precise wording. Write them down and keep them in front of you during the interview. The interview lasts about 30 mins or so and then you are prompted to ask questions. Ask three questions:
    A general question about the company
    A more specific question about the position you are applying for
    Try to get your last question to solicit the hiring manager to talk a little about themself, this is a good thing.
    Also, if you feel the interview went well ask them "When can I start?" This will show excitement for the position.
    After the interview you wait, i waited for one week before I was sent an email offering me employment, contingent on multiple factors. You must log on to your resume account on boeing.com and view and either accept or decline the offer. There is a time limit so be careful not to wait too long. There are forms to complete, a drug test to take, and other contingencies for you to complete. If all goes well and your contingencies clear, Welcome to Boeing!

Interview Questions
    • If you look under the competencies in the Req, and make a story that explains how you have shown this you will be golden.   View Answer

Procurement Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing.

Good process overall. I applied online
    And then got a phone call from HR asking general qualifications questions. About a week later a Panel of 3 interviewed me and asked about 8 questions. Received and offer about 2 weeks after the interview

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to work with a difficult person using the STAR method   Answer Question
    None

Finance Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2013.

first get a phone interview, after that they will host a one day event for a group of candidates on compus, with two 30 min 2-1 interviews and other presentation regarding company intriduction and policies, all behavior questions

no negotion for entry level