Boeing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems and Data Analyst Interview

Systems and Data Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in October 2010.

Interview Details – This company takes its time to offer you a job, even after the interview it took almost 3 months to complete the entire process, then you have a week of classes to learn about different things in the company.

Interview Question – What was the worst thing you ever had to do in your life?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR offered, i read it, discussed with my wife, and did not counter offer, accepted job.

Asssebly Installer Electric Systems B Interview

Asssebly Installer Electric Systems B

Interviewed at Boeing

Interview Details – Structured interview, be certain to answere with the three items below. Likely a manager, Hr AND ONE OTHER PERSON. All interviews for salaried positions follow this schema. Got a call after applying online

Interview Question – Be certain to answer each question with the following   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Systems Analyst III Interview

Systems Analyst III
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in July 2010.

Interview Details – There was an initial in-person interview by the hiring Director and/or Manager. Then after you participate in a team interview. The team interview I with the inner tea that you will be working with so it I not a large team interview the amount of people are fro 5 - 12 initial team interview. It is through the team interview with which you are chosen not the Manger/Director interview.

Interview Question – How would you go about correcting or would you correct a Senior Manager if you thought they were wrong with a particular projects' direction either technically or managerial in nature?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very interesting since there 2 teams which offered me a position. The team I initially was going to go to offered me a very good wage, it was closer to where I lived and as I was going to accept the other team then came in and offered me 5 dollars more on the hourly wage. Initially I was offered 50 an hour the other team came in and upped the wage to 55 an hour. I had to really think about it.
I accepted the higher offer.

MP&P Engineer Interview

MP&P Engineer

Interviewed at Boeing

Interview Details – Took a while to get an interview setup. The whole process is quite slow, months. The interview itself was very structured and non-technical. Was good that they let my resume speak for itself, but would be bad if I lied a ton. They did however verify previous employment, and education.

Interview Question – Questions weren't really difficult. Standard questions like how did you handle a difficult person.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Seattle, WA

The process took 6 months - interviewed at Boeing in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on line first -they were interested so they called for a phone interview to ask additional questions. That went well, so they contacted me to set up an in person panel interview.

Interview Question – Not permitted to share questions but be sure to read the job description thoroughly - they will ask about the skills they are requesting and they will be behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineering Intern Interview

Quality Engineering Intern
Ridley Park, PA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2012.

Interview Details – There was a single interview followed by a call back a few months later. A pre-employment drug test and background check ensued followed by a call to orientation the week before work started.

Interview Question – Talk about what you learned from a particularly bad experience   Answer Question

Methods Process Analyst Interview

Methods Process Analyst
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in October and did not hear back until April, around 6 months. I got contacted via email for the position and set up an interview for later in the week.

I arrived at the office and was interviewed by two managers. The interview consisted of five behavioral questions, all regarding experiences that were relevant to the position. These questions were not the typical behavioral questions such as "tell me a time when you faced conflict in a work environment" but rather were about times when you used certain skills; for example: analyzing data, making a recommendation based on that data, and presenting it in the form of a chart/graph/model. These questions threw me off a bit, since I was expecting the standard behavioral questions.

The questions directed at me took around 35 minutes or so, and the remaining 25 minutes I asked questions to the managers, who were very enthusiastic in their answers. The interview in total took one hour.

Less than a week later I was contacted the a hiring manager with Boeing and was given an offer. After accepting the offer, I had to pass a background check and drug test, as well as sign various documents. This process took around a week before I was accepted for employment.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you were given a set of data, had to analyze the data, and make a recommendation using that data in the form of a graph or model.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer III Interview

Manufacturing Engineer III

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The hiring process can be tedious and a crapshoot at best. The online hiring process requires you to fill out your online Resume in a way that it will fit certain keywords that are in the job description in order to get through the first filter before any human eyes possibly even see or consider interviewing you. It can take MANY months to see any change in your requisition status and that can be very annoying. IF you are lucky enough to have your resume looked at and you ACTUALLY get an interview, it can then take a few months to even hear back. To say the hiring process is flawed is an understatement. But given the size and complexity of the company as a whole, I don't know what they would change or how they would do it.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation time could not be negotiated, but salary was negotiable.

Financial Operations Analyst II Interview

Financial Operations Analyst II
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in December 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was with two hiring managers. I was asked a series on informational questions to see how my real world experiences would translate to success within the company. After passing the first interview I was asked to come back to interview with a few of the team members that I would be working with. This was a round table discussion with 6 members where the goals was to see if I would fit in with the team dynamic.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you used data analytics to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I submitted a counter offer and it took 3 weeks to hear back.

Procurement Financial Analyst Interview

Procurement Financial Analyst
Everett, WA

I interviewed at Boeing in October 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and was selected from a large pool of applicants. There was a single interview with panel of 5 people from the team I was interviewing with. They asked me a series of "describe a situation where..." type questions.

Interview Question – describe a situation when you...   Answer Question