Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.8

Summer Interview

Interview

I applied online and it took only few days for them to contact me. I was contacted via email for a phone call to schedule an interview. The first interview was behavioral and I answered in SAR approach. They asked if I had previous internship, research experience. Asked how I solved a difficult technical problem. The questions were not hard.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were not too difficult. SAR questions.   Answer Question

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone Interview. From my personal experiences, they always do the one time phone interview, than they would take a weekend to think it over. The whole process took about a week. My advise is to read over your resume and go over some of the technical terms in your resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, there was a set price

Business and Planning Analyst II Interview

Interview

STAR Method interview. Have a few good stories to tell about yourself and your experience. Prep stories about your forecasting and variance analysis experience, how you interact with co workers etc. Just be prepared and talk deails

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing uses a structured interview that focuses on situations you have encountered an how you react. Be sure to clearly define the situation, what you did about it, and the result. Do not get to wordy or you will lose the interviewer.

BusinessProgram Interview

Interview

The process was easy and smooth. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair. I gave her my resume and followed up by applying on their website. I got an invitation to interview 2 weeks later. The interview itself was very laid back and informal. There was only 4 questions and all of them were similar/redundant to each other.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your leadership skills and how will it help you succeed at Boeing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Met them at a career fair. Got asked to have an on-campus interview a few days later. Interview was standard - just questions on how you interact with people in different situations. Had a group interview, went well too. Had to develop an answer to a problem on paper.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "you already gave us a good answer to this question, but excluding that, give us another example". So be ready for multiple follow-ups.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Must submit the application online. An email and/or call is made confirming the appointment. My interview was done during a day that they were holding many interviews for a new team being created. I was interviewed by two managers...one who would later be my manager. Questions revolved greatly around contracting and procurement knowledge and familiarity with government regulations (FAR).

Interview Questions

• How do handle a difficult or unwilling negotiation where the other party refuses to budge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Over the electronic hiring system. I sent in a counter offer and they met me half way.

Program Manager, Specialist Interview

Interview

Apply on-line and wait through a long screening process. Everything is automated and you will be notified if you will get an interview or if you were not chosen. If chosen, you will get either a face-to-face or phone interview. Interviews are structured and consist of a panel usually of four people: hiring manager, peer, core manager and human resources representative. Usually six questions of varying degrees. Assume if you get an interview you are qualified. The company is now looking for the best attributres in an employee for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your background and experience align to the job.   Answer Question

Systems Manufacturing Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

From applying online is kinda hard. Patience is key and fill out all the questions. Spend time on your resume and application and be sure to check your online profile everyday. Do not get discouraged. Boeing has tools, processes and machinery you have never worked with before.
    Most of the hiring process is online, interview is real easy and it is done professionally.

Business Career Foundation Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Interview

The process took about a month in total from applying to interviewing and to receiving the news. I think it was one week to apply. If you pass that, you get a phone interview about a little more than a week after the application deadline. After about 3-4 days, you will be notified about whether you will be flying to Seattle for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are in STAR format. Very structured. I suggest looking up sample questions and practice answering them.   Answer Question