Boeing

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.8

Systems Design and Integration Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Met at the career fair, quick to meet with their manager who was present. Was interviewed basic interview questions about my skills and goals on the spot, then called later that day to schedule an interview 2 days later. The interview was with two people, one of which was the manager, and dealt a lot more with my experience in handling specific situations and dealing with people, as well as the way I improve and control myself. Called later that day to be scheduled for another interview the next day. The last interview was me and 4 other potential employees, we were given a problem we had to solve as a team. Got an email telling me that I qualify for a full time position the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How to control multiprocesses, how to deal with multithreading, database design questions   Answer Question

Havnt evaluated all the options yet, it's a long standing offer.

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

Spoke with a mechanical engineer at an information session at a conference and was able to line up an interview for the following day. The interview was very basic with 3 behavior questions, typical STAR format. I was then issued a letter of intent the following day. It all happened very quickly and was actually quite surprised at the speed of the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with someone that was culturally diverse.   Answer Question

Business Interview

I was offered an opportunity to interview after networking talking with one of Boeing's recruiters at my college's career fair. They seemed very kind and laid back, definitely a group I would love to work for. I received an email about two weeks later stating I did not get the job which did not surprise me as I was only a sophomore at the time. However, the interview was relatively easy and laid back taking about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • All STAR questions, I promised not to release any of the questions but just prepare for behavior questions.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent I Interview

I was recruited straight out of college. The process was an easy one time phone interview. There were only five questions, and there were 4 or 5 people on the phone. The questions were pretty standard college interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you convinced a group that you solution was the best answer to the problem   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. Then about three months later, I get an email setting up for a flight to Seattle. All of the interview questions are situational types. I was interview by two Boeing engineers.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online and was contacted the next week for a phone interview. It is recommended that certain keywords are included in the resume so that they match the words in the job description. Interview lasted around an hour, interviewers were friendly and positive.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Integral Fuel Cell Sealer A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

You apply online.Your Resume must reflect your education, experience , and skills.You will be contacted via phone or email if you're a candidate, for a interview event. Interview is 5, STAR format questions.( possibility of a second interview on the same day not STAR format, that's good news! ) You will be contacted via email with a offer for the job that you interviewed, if you're selected. ( passed interview)Then you'll need to pass UA test, and background screening before given a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult if you study .
      Google STAR format questions study them and study them again and then some more and you will be OK.

Answer Question
    There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Boeing Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirksville, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirksville, MO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Talked to them at University Career Expo. They extended an offer to do a phone interview. Be familiar with the STAR method. They use that throughout the whole interview. Overall it was pretty standard, they were kind the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you stepped up and took initiative and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

I first applied online. I received an email less than a week later asking for an on campus interview. Interview consisted of three behavioral questions, but they had follow up questions to my answers. I interviewed with two college recruiters. The interview lasted around one hour. Less than one week later I got my offer to be a Supply Chain Intern in the Seattle area.