Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Technical Writer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in August 2010.

Interview was with a group panel and about 10 questions. Process was laid back and not difficult. Mainly looking for individuals with military experience. Questions asked could have been easily pulled off your own resume. No skill testing or situational questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • None. Run of the mill "What are your strengths", "What's your greatest weakness", "What are your skill sets"   Answer Question

Salary

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing. I had one interview with a panel of 3 IE managers. The interview mainly included about 5 behavioral questions. The interview lasted for almost an hour and each of the managers took turns asking me a question. 1 1/2 weeks after my interview, I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it. I was content.

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

first notified of interview through email
    given couple of days to prepare for phone interview
    response couple days after phone interview
    drug test afterwards and clearance/background check
    very quick and not too formal,
    know what you are interviewing for

Supply Chain Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Applied through the website. Received an impromptu phone interview followed by a formal interview, ending with one more impromptu phone interview. Questions were completely behavioral and followed the STAR format for favorable answers

Interview Questions
    Interns don't negotiate pay, but full time analysts can

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

The process takes a very long time from date I first applied to offer date was close to four months. The interview was very strait forward they use the STAR Interview process. Just be patient and persistent.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Met at school career fair. Gave me an interview and offered me a job within 2 weeks. This section is already too long. Please let me pass and submit. This is incredibly annoying. Come on this must be 30 words already.

Facilities Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing in November 2013.

Ensure your resume submission is tailored to each position. Read the job posting and highlight/tailor resume to show you have that training, experience. When you interview do not assume that the folks on panel have seen or read your resume. Your answers must carry you forward you must state your case in this interview alone.

Interview Questions
    • Situation, target, Actions and Results type interview with multiple individuals. More often done over the phone rather than face to face. Need to be able to have examples that demonstrate understanding of question and that you had that experience and what actions you personally took and what were the results.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they want you now while providing you little information. You have three days to accept or reject offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

The interviewer was a very proper man. He addressed me in the most educated way possible. His questions were concise and to the point and he emphasized a lot the importance of a strong mechanical aptitude and how that helps to achieve their goals

Assembler B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Boeing in August 2013.

Applied for the job online after finding the listing on INDEED app. Was contacted for a phone interview that was no more than 15 minutes. Next phase was filling out the complete paperwork including taking competency tests and work place personality testing. Then was called for a second phone interview with a 2nd level manager. And a interview was scheduled to fly out in person. Boeing set it all up and of course paid for all travel and accommodations. The communication was mostly done by email, then finalized with phone calls. This was a relatively stress free arrangement. The interview was in STAR format. With some for thought interview was painless. There were 5 people in the room including the 2nd level that did the 2nd phone interview. Everyone was easy and a painless process if you discount the normal interview jitters. After the interview on returning home within the week an offer email was sent and electronically accepted. Then it took about two months for all the background checks to clear and to schedule a start date.

Interview Questions
    • There where remarkably no technical questions only "team situational" questions that needed to be answered in STAR format. It seemed the only reason for the interview was a formality for face to face contact.   View Answer
    Boeing does not negotiate contracts, at least on hourly employees. What they offer is your choice to only accept or decline.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

I had one on campus interview with Boeing after I met them at a career fair at my college. This interview was pretty "STAR" driven, as they asked me about my general interest in the position as well as situational questions to test my fit for the company. This was a rather relaxed interview. About two weeks later I received a call with an internship offer from the company.

The next interviews I had were in Seattle. They were held at a hotel in the Seattle area and used to place us in our individual groups. I interviewed with four different potential groups to see which would be the best fit. After that, I was placed in the group that best matched to what I wanted.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us what skills you've learned in school that directly apply to working for The Boeing Company.   Answer Question