Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Tool Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was a Panel Interview. There were 3 people total- 1 manager and 2 team members.
    It took about 45 mins
    They asked me 5 questions (ALL STAR FORMAT)
    It was very straight forward, but nothing was difficult.
    The questions were like ethics/ teamwork/ personality
    Be prepare about 5 past experience events related to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Materials & Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online. Phone call from HR a week or two later followed by a call by manager a day or ywo after that. Scheduled a phone interview a few days after that. Interview was done on phone between myself, hiring manager, a few engineers and a manager outside the group. Pretty easy non-technical interview. Lasted for about an hour and consisted mostly of personality and experience questions relating to school, work and other items on resume.

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The overall process took about eight weeks from start to finish. The background check was the longest part and took about 3 1/2 weeks. The interview was a standard structured interview, with predefined questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with conflict in the workplace, and the outcome of what happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Study a diverse background for your assessment test, it will cover more information than you think it will from multiple disciplines.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Interview

usual questions using STAR system. I think there was about 6 of them. They are all behavioral questions. Only lasted about 45 minutes (was over the phone) and I got my offer a week later.

Business Summer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Submitted a resume via online. I did not get a response back from the hiring college recruiters while my friends have been accepting offers so I reached out to the generic email that they give you after you passed your resume screening. After one day, I was extended a interview, in which I had to call a phone line at my designated time. It was a 30 minute phone interview with one hiring recruiter and past intern. The interview lasted 20 minutes and I asked questions regarding the company for about 10 minutes in which it turned out to be a engaging conversation. Exactly one week later, I was given an offer! Super excited for the opportunity and best of luck to all of you guys.

Interview Questions

• STAR Method. Make sure to have a strong story for questions in the area of leadership, team work, work ethic, initiative.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship, no negotiation.

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Panel interview process with the same questions for all candidates for fairness. The questions are basic - "tell us about an Experience, what was your role and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What was a project you worked on, what was your role and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule an interview with a few managers and higher ups.
    Telephone interview. Asked a few basic STAR interview questions that were mostly open ended and/or personality based such as telling them about yourself and if there were any difficult situations or people encountered and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to make a quick decision on something.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview - Questions about your resume and personal activities. They really just wanted to see if you had reviewed the position at hand and truly wanted to work for Boeing, not just a random apply.

Site Interview - Multiple questions about certain situations. You meet with 2 or more people. One types and both ask questions. Very nice environment and very nice people. Answers are open to your own personality, but they are definitely looking for certain types of responses.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance and why Boeing? What made you decide to want to do finance for Boeing?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Interview

I applied online and it took only few days for them to contact me. I was contacted via email for a phone call to schedule an interview. The first interview was behavioral and I answered in SAR approach. They asked if I had previous internship, research experience. Asked how I solved a difficult technical problem. The questions were not hard.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were not too difficult. SAR questions.   Answer Question

Business and Planning Analyst II Interview

Interview

STAR Method interview. Have a few good stories to tell about yourself and your experience. Prep stories about your forecasting and variance analysis experience, how you interact with co workers etc. Just be prepared and talk deails

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None