Boeing

Very Easy Interview

Lead Java Developer Interview

Lead Java Developer
Tukwila, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of their preferred vendors and given a copy of the SOW to review. The SOW looked moderately interesting as I've built a few solutions on par with it. After the interview, however, I determined the project actually comprised building a services layer between a legacy system and a commercial product ( even less challenging than I imagined ).

The interview was the least interesting, and least challenging interview I've ever participated in as a professional. My follow up questions to their infrastructure and methodologies were handled with "Oh yes, we intend to do that" and "We decided to go with this [obsolete practice], so we're going to go by this [obsolete practice]".

Interview Question – Reverse a String   View Answer

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!