Boeing Manufacturing Engineer I Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boeing in May 2010.

I applied to the Boeing company at a NSBE convention my senior year in college. I spoke to a representative about a Manufacturing Engineering position on the 787 dreamliner program and with my fabrication background, they were immediately impressed. I had additional conversation with another representative who help a management position at Boeing and I was asked to return that evening for a 2 part interview for an Engineering I position. The first part of the interview was basic educational questions with a Boeing manager that lasted for about 45 min. After passing that, I returned the next day for a panel situational interview with 3 Boeing Engineering managers. It was intense for a first career interview as a senior. Questions like “describe a situation where you rushed to reach a deadline and how did you deal with it?”

Interview Questions
My first career job out of college. Didnt negotiate.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!