Boeing

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Question – no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!