Boeing Interview Questions in Milton Keynes, England

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable. I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach. e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided. An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a