Boeing Procurement Agent I Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position but didn't hear anything for 2 months. Recruiter gauged my interest and decided to continue with a phone interview. 2 weeks passed before the interview. 2 managers were on the phone for a pretty standard behavioral interview. They wanted the usual STAR method in the answers. Another week or two and the recruiter asked if I'd be disappointing if they made their hiring decision without an in-person interview, I thought it was unorthodox, but I said I'd be fine with it. Another couple of weeks passed and I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Procurement Agent I Interview

Interview

I was recruited straight out of college. The process was an easy one time phone interview. There were only five questions, and there were 4 or 5 people on the phone. The questions were pretty standard college interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you convinced a group that you solution was the best answer to the problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online on Boeing career website, the process took more that 3 months. Structured interview questions type 6-7 questions. The interview took 30 minutes . I got interviewed by 2 managers for 787 project. You have to prepare 8-10 stories from your past work experience. Use S.A.R method to answer (Situation. Action. Result)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle multiple responsibilities. How did you organize the work you needed to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Brought on contract for 9 months then hardbadged. I was from out of state therefore I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then a panel of hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational interview questions. Very open ended and easy to tailor any answer for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Had a behavioral based phone interview consisting of 5 questions. They were pretty tough based on my previous behavioral based interviews. Prepare yourself with practice questions online. I got accepted to the second round of interviews and the first half of the day in HB I toured the facility then in the afternoon I had a 1 on 1 with 3 different managers/director. The 1 on 1's were very informal and they just wanted to get to know me better. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to be a team player and how were you effective in the situation.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Received an email to schedule and interview, thought the interview went really well and they seemed very pleased with my responses. Never heard back after the interview as I was told I would. Would not return my phone calls or emails, after two and a half months I received an email saying the position is filled. Very disappointed in how the managers handled this and wish I received a response or feedback of some kind.