Boeing

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Procurement Agent I Interview

I was recruited straight out of college. The process was an easy one time phone interview. There were only five questions, and there were 4 or 5 people on the phone. The questions were pretty standard college interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you convinced a group that you solution was the best answer to the problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Boeing in April 2011.

Had a behavioral based phone interview consisting of 5 questions. They were pretty tough based on my previous behavioral based interviews. Prepare yourself with practice questions online.

I got accepted to the second round of interviews and the first half of the day in HB I toured the facility then in the afternoon I had a 1 on 1 with 3 different managers/director. The 1 on 1's were very informal and they just wanted to get to know me better.

Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to be a team player and how were you effective in the situation.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Received an email to schedule and interview, thought the interview went really well and they seemed very pleased with my responses. Never heard back after the interview as I was told I would. Would not return my phone calls or emails, after two and a half months I received an email saying the position is filled. Very disappointed in how the managers handled this and wish I received a response or feedback of some kind.