Boeing

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in November 2011.

Interview Details – After you apply, unless you were friends/family of an employee, you could wait up to 6 months before the company will try to fill the position. I've seen several friends be "under consideration" for months. If you are smart enough to tailor your resume to the job requisition, and you pass the automated word search, then one day you will get a phone call setting up an interview. They will pull you into the building that you will typically be working in. You will meet with your direct manager, and then the site specific labor manager (usually someone several levels up). The other reviews on this site for the interview process were pretty accurate. "Describe your most challenging job" etc. They will then interview several people, and could take several weeks to let you know you were hired. Good news is that they will let you know one way or another for sure. If it has been 6 months of waiting, it isn't that they forgot about you, they probably don't have the funding. They will at least e-mail you to let you know if you have been favored or not. Oddly enough, I applied for an analyst job and was offered an agent job.

Interview Question – They seemed all very timid, or rather, any interview website has the usual suspects. What is the hardest thing you've done? What is your weakest ability? What do you like to do with your free time? etc. etc. etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It seemed that the entry level position was a flat "This is what you will take" and I hear it is the same up until the higher levels. Whether or not that is true, I don't know, the offer was definitely in the middle of the salary range, and the benefits seem above average for the market. Boeing does have salary tables on most requisitions, so you can compare.

Huntington Beach, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Boeing in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had a behavioral based phone interview consisting of 5 questions. They were pretty tough based on my previous behavioral based interviews. Prepare yourself with practice questions online.

I got accepted to the second round of interviews and the first half of the day in HB I toured the facility then in the afternoon I had a 1 on 1 with 3 different managers/director. The 1 on 1's were very informal and they just wanted to get to know me better.

Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Question – Name a time where you had to be a team player and how were you effective in the situation.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent I

I applied online and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Received an email to schedule and interview, thought the interview went really well and they seemed very pleased with my responses. Never heard back after the interview as I was told I would. Would not return my phone calls or emails, after two and a half months I received an email saying the position is filled. Very disappointed in how the managers handled this and wish I received a response or feedback of some kind.

Interview Question – I was well prepared   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!