Boeing

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in December 2013.

I was hired two months after applying because I had to re-write my resume several times to include "keywords" from the job description. I was then notified by email that I was chosen for an interview. The interview took place at the site where I applied and there were three managers in the room with me. Seven questions were asked, which took an hour, and the questions were in S.T.A.R. form: Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They give you a situation and ask you which task you were given, what your actions were, and the result of your actions. They also give you time to answer and you can go back to any question if you have anything extra to add. You have time to ask them questions at the end, and my advice is to ask which program you will be on!! That way, you can network with people at orientation.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions in my interview were difficult, but one of them was a little unexpected. I was asked about diversity and how I handled a situation where there was a language barrier. I mentioned that I was prior military and had several deployments overseas with different cultures and went from there!   Answer Question
I have never negotiated my salary before, so I didn't know if I should have or even when the proper time would have been to do so. I didn't want to overstep my boundaries because I was offered $14,000 more than my last job!

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing in May 2011.

Submitted resume via Boeing careers website in March. Called in early May for interview. Interviewed with panel of 2 managers. Behaviorial questions to be answered in STAR format. 4 questions. Be sure to have specific examples ready to discuss. It would a be a good idea to be familiar with the competencies of the position because this is what the questions were structured around.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you took initiative to solve a difficult problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you had to work with a team to improve a process?   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation. Really no movement in original salary offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in March 2011.

Over the phone interview. Had 2 interviewers. Who asked situational questions. They wanted to see if you we're analytical. Also wanted experience

Interview Questions
    • Just trying to reconcile my previous experience with the job I wanted   View Answer
    None