Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2014
6 interviews

2.8

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing.

It is a structured interview process conducted by a panel of 3-5 managers. Typically 5-7 questions. For each question, you must provide an example of situation, the actions YOU took, and the results. There is usually an opportunity for you to ask questions. The interview typically lasts 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Usually straightforward questions. Read the job requisition carefully and prepare 8-10 situation/action/results stories in advance that match the competences. Then use the best match to answer interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

STAR - Know the process

none - take it or leave it

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Very similar process for most employees. Begins with a call and small interview panel. Best results when you describe a situation, the role you had, the action you took and the results of that action clearly. Be careful to identify weaknesses and actions you took in difficult situations i.e. arguments with boss or differences of opinion with co-workers. These are quick methods to see how your behavior and quick thinking. There will likely be 4-5 of these questions. The panel will be writing so speak clearly and slow enough for them to write, but fast enough to keep the conversation up-beat.

If you are lucky, you will be called in for another interview or made an offer. The 1:4 interview will be more of the same. The offer will be nonnegotiable. If you reject it, they will go to the next candidate. Afterwards the background check. This was incredible detailed and scrutinized my entire life including W-2s from over 8 yrs. ago and a credit check. If you pass, you get hired.

Lastly - The relocation company was incredible. They were excellent!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your boss. What was the situation?   View Answer
    Non-negotiable

Procurement Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Lengthy

Interview Questions
    • The questions are very structured and you need to answer them in the STAR method   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boeing in September 2010.

I applied online in July and was contacted in early September for an interview. They did not phone screen me, but rather invited me for an in person interview. I met with the hiring manager and an HR rep. I was given behavioural interview questions (i.e. tell me about a time when you...) for about 45 minutes. The entire process was scripted, and the interviewer read the questions and wrote notes on my responses.
    I asked what was next and was told they needed to make an offer within a few days and that by middle of the next week they would extend an offer. They indicated they had one more interview following mine. I haven't heard back since.
    It surprised me that they offer more interviews or send me a rejection letter.
    I was contacted on another position I applied for and experienced more or less a repeat of the above scenario. It's been just a few days since the interview and I was told I'd hear in about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to either accept or reject someones recommendation.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boeing in May 2009.

Asked about procurement questions, of which I had no knowledge. There were four people interviewing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!