Boeing

Very Difficult Interview

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Everett, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

Interview Details – I prepared for the interview, but was asked questions that I did not expect. It was administrative based. The interview critisized my experience and skills twice. I have a professional background. Boeing employees believe that they know more than anyone in the world.

Interview Question – Discribe how you used interpersonal relationships in your career, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Production Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.