Boeing Project Management Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Management Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in June 2014.

Structural interview - Situation, Action, Result. 45-60 minutes. Make sure to have many good working examples to share. Usually one interview only. The recruiter is pretty much useless and should always go directly to the hiring manager.

no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Hiring manager posted a set of questions online and had HR call to prescreen. Then a call with the hiring manager to ask a few additional questions. Afterwards, they would call to set up an on-site interview in order to meet the hiring manager and HR rep. The interview lasted about 90 minutes with school, extracurricular, and personal questions, as well as work ethic based questions. Culture and personality mattered. Skills and work experience came next. Then company info (GO IN PREPARED). Then you got to ask questions about the job and the team and the chance to show you were excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Assess the slack in a Critical Path time line (having not had any formal project management training).   View Answer
    They made a take it or leave it offer. (New Grad)

Project Management Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in August 2011.

Online Application utilizing applicant tracking software. Must insert keywords in resume. 5 question interview, structured, STAR style: Tell me about a time you had to communicate with someone else, Tell me how you leverage diversity, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to communicate with someone. Caught me off guard because I communicate at almost every moment with people and deciding which experience to share was difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in December 2008.

The interview was very qick over the phone with the Hiring Manager. All he needed was a refrence from my prior employer and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boeing in October 2008.

Internal candidate from another division of Boeing. Discussion was all about situation, action and outcome for various work examples. Questions about situations that I have been in. One hour long....7 questions max. Met with a few employees and the manager from the group. Everyone was very friendly and helped with clarifying the questions. My experience in interviewing has been with Boeing so I don't have much to relate to from other companies. Boeing is a pretty easy company to get a job with.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker?   Answer Question
    • What training or experience have you obtained to make you successful for this role?   View Answer
    zero room to negotiate