Boeing

Boeing Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Boeing conducts structured interviews, and expects responses in the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). There are usually at least two managers conducting the interview, and you are rated on each question you answer as the interview progresses. You and all other applicants for the same position are asked the same exact questions in order to evaluate all applicants on the same criteria. The questions are behavioral, and usually require conveying a story from your professional past.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you thought you had a good idea but someone else thought otherwise.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate salary. I accepted the offer that was given to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

The interview was a standard structured interview of 5 questions. Standard for all Boeing interviews. The interviewers were great. Easy to talk to and seemed equally interested. Very engaging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

I was already working for Boeing and was applying for a Quality Engineer position within the company. I received a phone call from a staff member who asked me when I can schedule a first round phone interview. The phone interview consisted of five panelists and lasted for 1 hour. The questions that were asked are all behavioral where I would be asked to discribe a situation where I did this or did that. The questions included the likes of:

- Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership.
    - Describe a time when you influenced a group.
    - Describe a time when you took the initiative to starte something.

After the interview, I was asked if I had any questions. I was then told that they will let me know if I will be receiving a second round interview. After a month, I received a phone call and was told I will be interviewed for a second round. This interview was done in person. The panelists only consisted of the manager and the HR representative. The questions that were asked were very similar in format to the ones asked during the first round interview. Some of the questions might have been the same. A week later, I was offered the position and given 48 hours to accept or decline.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate since the pay was already more than 12% higher than my then current position within the same company.