Boeing

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Boeing conducts structured interviews, and expects responses in the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). There are usually at least two managers conducting the interview, and you are rated on each question you answer as the interview progresses. You and all other applicants for the same position are asked the same exact questions in order to evaluate all applicants on the same criteria. The questions are behavioral, and usually require conveying a story from your professional past.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you thought you had a good idea but someone else thought otherwise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate salary. I accepted the offer that was given to me.

Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a standard structured interview of 5 questions. Standard for all Boeing interviews. The interviewers were great. Easy to talk to and seemed equally interested. Very engaging.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was already working for Boeing and was applying for a Quality Engineer position within the company. I received a phone call from a staff member who asked me when I can schedule a first round phone interview. The phone interview consisted of five panelists and lasted for 1 hour. The questions that were asked are all behavioral where I would be asked to discribe a situation where I did this or did that. The questions included the likes of:

- Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership.
- Describe a time when you influenced a group.
- Describe a time when you took the initiative to starte something.

After the interview, I was asked if I had any questions. I was then told that they will let me know if I will be receiving a second round interview. After a month, I received a phone call and was told I will be interviewed for a second round. This interview was done in person. The panelists only consisted of the manager and the HR representative. The questions that were asked were very similar in format to the ones asked during the first round interview. Some of the questions might have been the same. A week later, I was offered the position and given 48 hours to accept or decline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate since the pay was already more than 12% higher than my then current position within the same company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.