Boeing Quality Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2011.

Interview

Slow and nearly non moving at times. The the process took persistence to get and keep the the ball rolling. The the people were cordial and professional. at times they they didn't seem like they they were very organized.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

I'd applied for a ton of jobs on the Boeing website and this was the job I got called in for. Coming from the IT world, I fully expected the interviews to last all day and to be completely worn out by the end of th day. However, I was pleased to discover that, as I'd read on Glassdoor, Boeing uses panel interviews and the STAR method of questioning - that meant I only had to interview for an hour with a panel of 4 people from the group I was interviewing with plus an HR rep. Each person aked a question - be prepared for one about diversity - and gave me a short period of time to discribe a Situation, Task, my Actions and Results that would answer their questions. Despite the structured nature of the interview, there is plenty of opportunity for a candidate to show enthuisasm for the job. The best piece of advice is read the other reviews here and you'll get some idea of the type of questions you might be asked then go prepare your answers. Being prepared is the key. It's a good experience. I only had to wait about a week to get the offer. It was a bit low, but I was able to negotiate up a little. So far its been a good place to work compared to my nasty former employer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a team with a diverse group of infividuals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Ask about countering and the recruiter will acivate the process. but be aware that it could take a few weeks to get an answer.