Boeing

Updated Nov 12, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in September 2014.

Applied on-line. Was sent an email for phone interview., which was later rescheduled. Interview was super formal and idiotic. Followed some sort of HR script, including asking if I needed special accommodations for the interview (a sign language interpreter??). It seemed that they were more interested in making sure that a certain set of questions was asked, rather than any interactive dialog.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you decide how to delegate work to others.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

My son worked at Boeing in another state and arranged an interview for me.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Structured Interview. Look up the term before the interview. The questions will be difficult to answer as the want to know how you will handle certain situations. You will have to be prepared to answer questions about situations when you really screwed up, or you were a hero.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you ........ fill in the blank.   View Answer
    I did not negotiationate

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in July 2009.

The first interview was on the phone. The second interview was one on one with 5 interviewers. They were friendly and they did not ask many tough and technical questions. One of the reason I did not get offer was my skill set did not match perfectly with the job.

Interview Questions
    • If the team leader has to move out of the project in two weeks and you have to take over temporarily the position what would you do to start with?   View Answer
    • If the project needs the team members working 24/7 to meet the deadline, how would you handle to balance your work and your life   View Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in April 2008.

It was a specific project and I have the skills that they are looking for.