Boeing

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview Details – A human resource representative set up phone interview with two department managers. They asked questions about my work experience. Then they pass your resume around the various groups throughout the department. If any groups think you might be a good fit, you are contacted for an on-site interview with those groups.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was in the range of other offers I received. So I accepted it as it was with no negotiation.

Mesa, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in June 2008.

Interview Details – This division / work group uses the "structured" interview technique. The questions covered problems that were encountered on previous job assignments including technical problems, co-worker problems, etc. They were interested in what the problem was and how you approached and eventually solved the problem.

Interview Question – give us an example of a time you were assigned a task where the expectations / deliverable was not explicitly defined, How did you successfully complete the assignment?   Answer Question

Software Engineer III

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in June 2011.

Interview Details – They only asked a few "technical" questions. Example - "What do you see as the main differences between C# and Java?"

Other than that, it was all structured interview questions... "Tell me about a time when you failed?" "Tell me about a time you had to work under a difficult manager."

Interview Question – When you have two tasks and both are due at the same time, how do you determine which is the more important task?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They did not offer me a raise over my current position so I declined.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!