Boeing

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The process was a single on site interview. The interview consists of several behavioral questions, i.e. "tell me a time when..." Overall, fairly easy, no technical questions and a great interview experience.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you took initiative.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied online for a spot for an interview on campus at the career center. Got called the day before the interview to schedule it. Interview itself was classic STAR (google it) -- exactly 5 questions. It took about 45 minutes including time for me to ask questions and I was interviewed by 3 people. They had to read the questions from a script. I was called the next day to say that I had got the job. I was then flown to Seattle for a 4 day long event where they toured us around the different Boeing plants and had speakers and dinners. During that weekend each student met with 3-4 managers of different groups and ranked which group (and location) they would like to work with. I got my first choice.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to use/analyze data to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Berkeley Heights, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview Details – The process was pretty easy, and there were no technical questions. They were mainly questions asking about leadership, and group work.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you were in charge of a group.   View Answer

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Intern Software Engineer
Aldershot, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

Interview Question – STAR approach, and a small programming task   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied. They contacted me and then I had an over the phone interview that was actually fairly enjoyable and not too difficult

Interview Question – What has been your favorite programming experience so far?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Already accepted another internship

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Software Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.