Boeing Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2014

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

The process was a single on site interview. The interview consists of several behavioral questions, i.e. "tell me a time when..." Overall, fairly easy, no technical questions and a great interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied online for a spot for an interview on campus at the career center. Got called the day before the interview to schedule it. Interview itself was classic STAR (google it) -- exactly 5 questions. It took about 45 minutes including time for me to ask questions and I was interviewed by 3 people. They had to read the questions from a script. I was called the next day to say that I had got the job. I was then flown to Seattle for a 4 day long event where they toured us around the different Boeing plants and had speakers and dinners. During that weekend each student met with 3-4 managers of different groups and ranked which group (and location) they would like to work with. I got my first choice.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to use/analyze data to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley Heights, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

The process was pretty easy, and there were no technical questions. They were mainly questions asking about leadership, and group work.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you were in charge of a group.   View Answer

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aldershot, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied. They contacted me and then I had an over the phone interview that was actually fairly enjoyable and not too difficult

Interview Questions
    • What has been your favorite programming experience so far?   View Answer

Already accepted another internship

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!