Boeing

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The process was a single on site interview. The interview consists of several behavioral questions, i.e. "tell me a time when..." Overall, fairly easy, no technical questions and a great interview experience.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you took initiative.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied online for a spot for an interview on campus at the career center. Got called the day before the interview to schedule it. Interview itself was classic STAR (google it) -- exactly 5 questions. It took about 45 minutes including time for me to ask questions and I was interviewed by 3 people. They had to read the questions from a script. I was called the next day to say that I had got the job. I was then flown to Seattle for a 4 day long event where they toured us around the different Boeing plants and had speakers and dinners. During that weekend each student met with 3-4 managers of different groups and ranked which group (and location) they would like to work with. I got my first choice.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to use/analyze data to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Berkeley Heights, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Interview Details – The process was pretty easy, and there were no technical questions. They were mainly questions asking about leadership, and group work.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you were in charge of a group.   View Answer

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Intern Software Engineer
Aldershot, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

Interview Question – STAR approach, and a small programming task   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – Applied. They contacted me and then I had an over the phone interview that was actually fairly enjoyable and not too difficult

Interview Question – What has been your favorite programming experience so far?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Already accepted another internship

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!