Boeing Structural Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in January 2014.

I have applied to Boeing online numerous time but received only one interview (for an internship) so far. In reading up tips online, I continuous revised and enhanced my resume in order to get a full time position. About two weeks after applied I received a call for a phone interview on Sat. It was two individual who were nice and cordial.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions regarding engineering theories that I promised not to reveal.   Answer Question
The offer was very good. I tried to request relocation assistance but was turned down. They cited the lack of relocation money in the job description.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in January 2009.

Just a phone interview and got hired.

Interview Questions
    • Only the easy ones, but usually they put a team together, which I didn't go through.   Answer Question
    The hiring manager was nice, but negotiation is with HR, bad experience. Here's my advice. If a company nickles and dimes you at hiring, you can bet that's how they will be treating you after you are hired in, when it comes the time for your salary review or promotion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in July 2008.

This was for entry level position. Applied online through the website. After resume was screened application form needed to be faxed in. There was only one round phone interview and the next day the offer was made.

Structural Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

The interview was a conference call over the phone. The interview was very structured in that only about 7 or 10 very specific questions are answered. One of the questions had to deal with previous leadership experience and how did you deal with group conflicts. I answered by giving an example of a compromise I used.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you worked with a culturally diverse group of people; and what did you learn; and how did you adjust to working style to accommodate them?   View Answer
    Didn't negotiated, just took the offer.

Structural Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in March 2010.

Interview was what they called a "Structural Interview," where there are a set amount of cookie-cutter questions, which were very vaguely technical in nature. The questions were general. Hiring managers stated that they were going to phone interviews now, probably due to cost savings.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you dealt with cultural issues with others?   Answer Question