Boeing

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in January 2014.

Interview Details – I have applied to Boeing online numerous time but received only one interview (for an internship) so far. In reading up tips online, I continuous revised and enhanced my resume in order to get a full time position. About two weeks after applied I received a call for a phone interview on Sat. It was two individual who were nice and cordial.

Interview Question – Some questions regarding engineering theories that I promised not to reveal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was very good. I tried to request relocation assistance but was turned down. They cited the lack of relocation money in the job description.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in July 2008.

Interview Details – This was for entry level position. Applied online through the website. After resume was screened application form needed to be faxed in. There was only one round phone interview and the next day the offer was made.

Interview Question – Tell us about your most challenging situation.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in January 2009.

Interview Details – Just a phone interview and got hired.

Interview Question – Only the easy ones, but usually they put a team together, which I didn't go through.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hiring manager was nice, but negotiation is with HR, bad experience. Here's my advice. If a company nickles and dimes you at hiring, you can bet that's how they will be treating you after you are hired in, when it comes the time for your salary review or promotion.

Structural Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – The interview was a conference call over the phone. The interview was very structured in that only about 7 or 10 very specific questions are answered. One of the questions had to deal with previous leadership experience and how did you deal with group conflicts. I answered by giving an example of a compromise I used.

Interview Question – Discuss a time when you worked with a culturally diverse group of people; and what did you learn; and how did you adjust to working style to accommodate them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiated, just took the offer.

Structural Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was what they called a "Structural Interview," where there are a set amount of cookie-cutter questions, which were very vaguely technical in nature. The questions were general. Hiring managers stated that they were going to phone interviews now, probably due to cost savings.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you dealt with cultural issues with others?   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!