Boeing

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through website and was contacted to fill out questtionaire 2 weeks later through BESS. Contacted for phone interview 2 days later and scheduled interview. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about my experience in C++. Interview with manager went well and he said HR would be contacting me to work out details for the position.

Interview Question – All of the questions were behavioral or about my experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Student Engineer Interview

Hazelwood, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was easy. I just looked at all the interview questions posted on glassdoor and I made it out alright. It was weird that somebody in a division I wasn't going to be hired into was interviewing me though.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No ability to negotiate, although I found out later in my internship that I was being paid 5 dollars an hour under one of the other interns and I got that straightened out with a five dollar an hour raise.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Student Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.