Boeing

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Boeing

Interview Details – The interview was entirely behavioral and did not feel like a conversation at all. I answered a question in one of my earlier responses and was forced to repeat/come up with another way of saying the same thing. The interview lasted about an hour, and felt rather awkward and impersonal most of the time. My resume was glanced at, but no questions were asked about it.

Interview Question – They were all typical behavioral questions... Tell me about a time you overcame a struggle, what can you offer etc.   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for their summer intern program through the Society of Women Engineers' Career Fair. You gave them your resume and they evaluated it to see whether or not your skills matched any of the internships they were looking to fill. If so, they called you back for an interview the next day.
The interview itself was very structured. I had two interviewers at the same time, and they ask 5 prewritten questions (5 questions among the two of them) and each wrote down a summary of what I answered. The questions were all behavioral & situational, like "tell us one time when you were in such and such situation. What actions did you take, and what was the result?" The interviewers were very formal, but also friendly so that you didn't feel intimidated. At times, they also helped guide me through answering. I received a decision one week after the interview.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people. What were some difficulties and what did you do to resolve them?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position on Boeing's external job applicant web site. I received a call from a Boeing employee to set up the interview. I am an out of state applicant so the interview was conducted over the phone. I received a phone call at the time of the interview to join a conference call. There were 3 people on the other line, and each person asked a question. The questions were very standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to take initiative, what did you do, what were you reasons for doing so, and what was the result?   Answer Question
  • Describe the most difficult group you have ever worked with.   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details – A single 30-40 minute phone interview with a panel of 5-6 people; Behavioral-based interview questions, use the STAR method

Interview Question – If we asked your supervisor/manager what your biggest weakness is, what would he/she say?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boeing

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Boeing Videos

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.