Boeing Tech Writer Interview Questions

Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA).

Interview

6 standardized boeing questions. over a month to hear back about results and job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Tech Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in response to my on-line résumé. That person handed me off to the agency who now signs my paychecks. The recruiter and the agency each conducted phone interviews, and the agency arranged for an on-site one-on-one with a representative of the client company. That interview went well; the interviewer laughed at my quips, I was able to demonstrate a little inside knowledge of the situation, and I answered the key question correctly: Was I willing to use the writing software that they used in-house.

Interview Questions

• We have our own in-house documentation software. How willing are you to use that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a little salary mix-up with the recruiter and staffing agency, but they worked it out to my complete satisfaction.