Bohler Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bohler Engineering

CAD Draftsman Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bohler Engineering (Chalfont, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly. They intensly inquired about my background and skills in various aspects of the engineering field. AutoCad and the various versions were also disected to see which process I knew and did not know. A written and CAD test were then administered to assess my skills. They then proceeded to tell me about the company and the position I was applying for. They explained about the company, what is to be expected and how the process all works out. Sadly, they did not follow through on any of the items they explained as "Bohler Standards". After being hired, NO training was provided and it was explained that they expect you to learn the corporate standards on your own time.

Interview Questions

• What type of AutoCAD software do you use currently.   1 Answer

Junior Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bohler Engineering.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and made easy for me. I interviewed with three different leaders in the office, and each of them made me feel comfortable and were easy to talk to. The Human Resources Department is extremely friendly and helpful.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bohler Engineering (Sterling, VA).

Interview

Very long. Interview with 5 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bohler was very helpful through the whole process

Worker Bee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bohler Engineering in February 2012.

Interview

Short and sweet, very unprofessional based on USA hiring and HR practices, discussing family, hobbies, tried to ask me about confidential areas from last employer (competitor)

Interview Questions

• Are you married and how old are your kids?   1 Answer