Bohler Engineering

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Worker Bee Interview

Worker Bee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bohler Engineering in February 2012.

Interview Details – Short and sweet, very unprofessional based on USA hiring and HR practices, discussing family, hobbies, tried to ask me about confidential areas from last employer (competitor)

Interview Question – Are you married and how old are your kids?   View Answer

Junior Design Engineer Interview

Junior Design Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bohler Engineering.

Interview Details – The interview process was very organized and made easy for me. I interviewed with three different leaders in the office, and each of them made me feel comfortable and were easy to talk to. The Human Resources Department is extremely friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – What are two of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Sterling, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bohler Engineering.

Interview Details – Very long. Interview with 5 different people

Interview Question – Actual plan in front of you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bohler was very helpful through the whole process

Worked for Bohler Engineering? Contribute to the Community!