Boies Schiller & Flexner Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boies Schiller & Flexner

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Washington DC office administrator who has been with the firm since its inception. Was a little intimidating at first but thought the interview went well. HR specialist was very nice and informative.

Interview Questions

• Office Administrator has a list of questions she asks everyone. Nothing too strenuous.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner (New York, NY) in September 2007.

Interview

This interview was very straightforward. I had completely over-prepared and had read all of David Boies' book, "Courting Justice." For better or worse, this was highly unnecessary. The interview itself was more of a discussion of why I was interested in working at the Firm, and a brief conversation of what I had to offer them. It was somewhat easy and felt like they had already decided to offer me the job before the interview has even started.

Interview Questions