Boingo Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boingo in January 2014.

Applied online and took roughly two weeks to get a call for an interview. They were very professional and very laid back company culture. I interviewed with an HR rep and my would be boss. They asked the usual questions you would be asked during an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your day from start to finish at your current job.   Answer Question

Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Boingo in September 2012.

The interview process was straightforward. I was interviewed one-on-one by the hiring manager and one of the engineering team members. The interview questions were standard and the interview process took about an hour. The interview questions were not intended to trip up the interviewee and were mainly designed to assess front-end development skills.

Software QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boingo in July 2012.

Applied through school and talked to HR over the phone. After that, one of the QA engineers called me for a short phone interview. I was then called in for an on-site interview. I was interviewed by the QA manager, the QA director, and 2 QA engineers. The QA manager asked me soem general questions, the manager asked me mostly networking questions, and the QA engineers asked me to give test cases for different situations.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me questions about networking which I wasnt prepared for. They sent me a list of stuff to study when calling me in for the on-site interview, and that wasnt on there   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boingo

Worked for Boingo? Contribute to the Community!