Bojangles'

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.2

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bojangles' in October 2014.

Had one interview, went in sat down with the manager she asked me a few basic questions about my background, my availability and what position I was applying for. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve a conflict with an unsatisfied customer?   View Answer

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles' in June 2014.

I am only on the first interview, but so far it has been a positive experience. I was at a hiring event in June of 2014. There were several candidates there. The area director was pleasant. It was easy. I am awaiting the results of the background check. It shouldn't be a problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manning, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manning, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bojangles' in May 2014.

I applied online and made sure to be persistent in my calling. Got my chance to come in looking professional with a button down shirt. I made sure to look my best. I keep good eye contact and told her I was a sophomore in college. She pretty much wanted to know all about me and who I am.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inman, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inman, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bojangles' in April 2014.

I applied online and got called for an interview about a month or two later. Later I asked my manager what took him so long to hire from when I applied and he said simply that they were not in need of another worker. After I got called, we scheduled an interview, and less than a week later I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • It was all very easy, very simple. They asked how would you describe yourself and what do you like to do.Those two questions kind of tripped me up because I was not expecting them.   Answer Question

Shfit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bojangles' in March 2014.

I think the hiring managers are fantastic people. They were very thorough in the description of the positions and advancement opportunities. A very friendly and professional place to work.

Personal issues at the time which came up unexpectedly.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles'.

Applied online and received a call within 2 weeks to come to the actual store and have an interview. I wore business casual dress.
    I was asked why I want the job, what I want to do in the future, what my skills were, and how long I planned to stay.
    I called in a week to check and see if I was hired- I was!
    I then went through a 3 day on the job training process.

Team Member Interview

it is very simple and easy. nothing to stress about

Bojangles Chicken Cook Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles' in November 2013.

I applied online at a new store that was opening i had received a call the next day and set up an interview after that had to wait another week until my background was cleared. interview took place at an local hotel cause the store was not opened yet. over all the process took 4 weeks and had to wait another 3 weeks on a start date.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question they just asked me what are my hobbies   Answer Question

Front Line/Cashier, Drive Thru/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bojangles' in October 2013.

I walked in and sat down.I noticed other applicants waiting for their interview too. I was then greeted by the hiring manager and the interview started in the dinning room in the far corner. All the interview questions were basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Ask what the highest can start at.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bojangles'.

I saw the job posting online, submitted my resume and I got an immediate response that same day. The interview process took place at the store location, and included several other interviewees. Each person had an scheduled time to speak with the managers.