Bojangles' Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bojangles'.

There wasn't really an interview, this was more cause I was hired when the store opened and they had one big group interview and pretty much hired everyone there. The Supervise gave everyone there his number and we all started the processes of training for the nest few weeks till the store opened.

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles'.

Applied online, received a phone call/phone interview about 3 days later asking if I were still interested in the position. Was asked basic questions, availbility, experience, and if I was available to come in for a quick interview the next day. Went in the next day waited about 20 mins .. in the dinning area. had a great interview with a friendly GM. 5 mins later he passed me off to the next manager who was more serious than the first, was a little nervous. Was asked several questions about my experience, about who I was and what I expected from the company. overall interview took about an hour. the first GM told me to look out for an email or phone call the next day or so. received an offer that night. Accepted and filled out my paperwork online.

Interview Questions
    I was asked what I was looking for was given an offer 0.20 less than what I asked for. Advice .. aim high!

Crew Member Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bojangles'.

Bojangles advertises all over the place, that the company needs crew members for their new location in Maryville. For more information, one is supposed to visit their website. They apply a computerized interview, including gathering data such as the Social Security Number.

After spending half an hour to answer their questionnaire with the usual psychological test questions (e.g. "Do you have a hard time to communicate with persons you see for the first time") I expected at least a sort of formal answer. This never happened! Whatever happened to the sensitive data I provided?

Interview Questions
    • Do you think that coworkers consider you being a leader?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Took 3 weeks was very easy interview offered accepted they was very nice friendly people love working with them the hours are very good get discount on food very nice place

I took the 8 dollars an hour

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bojangles' in October 2014.

Had one interview, went in sat down with the manager she asked me a few basic questions about my background, my availability and what position I was applying for. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve a conflict with an unsatisfied customer?   View Answer

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles' in June 2014.

I am only on the first interview, but so far it has been a positive experience. I was at a hiring event in June of 2014. There were several candidates there. The area director was pleasant. It was easy. I am awaiting the results of the background check. It shouldn't be a problem

Anonymous Employee in Manning, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Manning, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bojangles' in May 2014.

I applied online and made sure to be persistent in my calling. Got my chance to come in looking professional with a button down shirt. I made sure to look my best. I keep good eye contact and told her I was a sophomore in college. She pretty much wanted to know all about me and who I am.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inman, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inman, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bojangles' in April 2014.

I applied online and got called for an interview about a month or two later. Later I asked my manager what took him so long to hire from when I applied and he said simply that they were not in need of another worker. After I got called, we scheduled an interview, and less than a week later I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • It was all very easy, very simple. They asked how would you describe yourself and what do you like to do.Those two questions kind of tripped me up because I was not expecting them.   Answer Question

Shfit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bojangles' in March 2014.

I think the hiring managers are fantastic people. They were very thorough in the description of the positions and advancement opportunities. A very friendly and professional place to work.

Personal issues at the time which came up unexpectedly.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles'.

Applied online and received a call within 2 weeks to come to the actual store and have an interview. I wore business casual dress.
    I was asked why I want the job, what I want to do in the future, what my skills were, and how long I planned to stay.
    I called in a week to check and see if I was hired- I was!
    I then went through a 3 day on the job training process.