Bojangles' Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.1

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

very simple and easy came out in the dining room and asked simple question and contacted you back within a week smile and dress business professorial as you would any other job be open to any job they offer you

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

You will go into Bojangles they will review your paperwork with you. Check if you have a workers premit if needed. Have you start taking some test for the company then give you your uniform. If you get a call back you've gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in the US?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Statesville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Prompt and confortable setting. I had full attention of unt director. I was greeted and treated very well by staff on hand at present time which was a comfort because this was an interview to return to the company.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

I think they were going to hire me before I got there for the interview. There weren't any questions, they told me about the job, asked if I was dependable and told me to give my two week notice.

Interview Questions

• What job were you wanting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Hickory, NC).

Interview

I was nervous, but that's just who I am. I was interviewed by the area director and the unit director, but that was a special circumstance. Most of the time its just the unit director that interviews people. It wasnt that bad. They just asked what my hobbies were, what I did for fun, and why I wanted to work at bojangles. Stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Bojangle's?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked me about myself. Relatively short and easy. A couple of personal questions. They also aked me why i was interested in working for bojangles. It went by really fast, dont worry yourself. I spoke about my experience at the cash register and serving food. There are some training videos that take a while to complete. The first day will be spent completing them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have prior experience in fodd service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation really. Base 7.50/hr

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Mechanicsville, VA).

Interview

There wasn't really an interview, this was more cause I was hired when the store opened and they had one big group interview and pretty much hired everyone there. The Supervise gave everyone there his number and we all started the processes of training for the nest few weeks till the store opened.

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call/phone interview about 3 days later asking if I were still interested in the position. Was asked basic questions, availbility, experience, and if I was available to come in for a quick interview the next day. Went in the next day waited about 20 mins .. in the dinning area. had a great interview with a friendly GM. 5 mins later he passed me off to the next manager who was more serious than the first, was a little nervous. Was asked several questions about my experience, about who I was and what I expected from the company. overall interview took about an hour. the first GM told me to look out for an email or phone call the next day or so. received an offer that night. Accepted and filled out my paperwork online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what I was looking for was given an offer 0.20 less than what I asked for. Advice .. aim high!

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles'.

Interview

Bojangles advertises all over the place, that the company needs crew members for their new location in Maryville. For more information, one is supposed to visit their website. They apply a computerized interview, including gathering data such as the Social Security Number. After spending half an hour to answer their questionnaire with the usual psychological test questions (e.g. "Do you have a hard time to communicate with persons you see for the first time") I expected at least a sort of formal answer. This never happened! Whatever happened to the sensitive data I provided?

Interview Questions

• Do you think that coworkers consider you being a leader?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Interview

Took 3 weeks was very easy interview offered accepted they was very nice friendly people love working with them the hours are very good get discount on food very nice place

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the 8 dollars an hour