Bojangles' Interview Questions

2.3

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles' in June 2014.

I am only on the first interview, but so far it has been a positive experience. I was at a hiring event in June of 2014. There were several candidates there. The area director was pleasant. It was easy. I am awaiting the results of the background check. It shouldn't be a problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manning, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manning, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bojangles' in May 2014.

I applied online and made sure to be persistent in my calling. Got my chance to come in looking professional with a button down shirt. I made sure to look my best. I keep good eye contact and told her I was a sophomore in college. She pretty much wanted to know all about me and who I am.

Shfit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bojangles' in March 2014.

I think the hiring managers are fantastic people. They were very thorough in the description of the positions and advancement opportunities. A very friendly and professional place to work.

Personal issues at the time which came up unexpectedly.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bojangles'.

Applied online and received a call within 2 weeks to come to the actual store and have an interview. I wore business casual dress.
    I was asked why I want the job, what I want to do in the future, what my skills were, and how long I planned to stay.
    I called in a week to check and see if I was hired- I was!
    I then went through a 3 day on the job training process.

Team Member Interview

it is very simple and easy. nothing to stress about

Front Line/Cashier, Drive Thru/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bojangles' in October 2013.

I walked in and sat down.I noticed other applicants waiting for their interview too. I was then greeted by the hiring manager and the interview started in the dinning room in the far corner. All the interview questions were basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Ask what the highest can start at.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bojangles'.

I saw the job posting online, submitted my resume and I got an immediate response that same day. The interview process took place at the store location, and included several other interviewees. Each person had an scheduled time to speak with the managers.

Crew Member Interview

Interview Questions
    • I went there one day and they offered me a job. Great people not enough political. stuff like that cant really say too much. they asked me random questions about 5 year plan where I want0 to be one day.This really was a startng job for me and I liked it. Learned some stuff about life.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bojangles'.

Applied online, was called the next day and asked a few questions and then scheduled an interview. Went for the interview a couple of days later, it wasn't hard at all. The man interviewing told me to call back three days later to see about my background check, I did so and he wasn't there so I called the next day. He told me my background check came in good and he would call to schedule orientation in two days, he never called so I called back and he wasn't there again. He called me back the next day to schedule orientation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bojangles' in August 2013.

went pretty well one of the easiest interviews i ever had other than three others

Interview Questions
    took three weeks before i started