Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions & Reviews in Montreal, QC Canada

3.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Method Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in October 2010.

I had 2 interviews, one HR, one technical, many efforts for a good employee integration. Sometimes not all accesses ready for the new employee, had to wait few weeks to get them all. Fair Interview, polite people, professional atmosphere. You get a 'buddy' who is guiding you to the plant, showing you what is it to be done, very well organized from this point of view, to appreciate !!!

Interview Questions
    • Which are your defects ? Where you see yourself in 5 years, specific technical questions not always easy to answer.   Answer Question

Business Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dorval, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in May 2014.

I started the process with the Coop Program. I had to send a cover letter, a resumé and my unofficial transcript. When I got the interview, they said that it would be a one on one. It ended being a small panel. I got interviewed by a previous intern and 2 other employees.

Interview Questions
    • They've ask very specific questions on my experience   Answer Question
    • At 3:15pm, on a watch, what is the angle between the 2 niddles?   View Answer

I got a better offer somewhere else.

Materials and Processes Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

Had direct interview with hiring manager and director. Very technically oriented and focused interview. They've asked about my previous work and education experiences. Explained the current projects and need for the open position. Asked questions about different materials and processes used in aerospace and my relevant accomplishment on those areas. Not many behavioral questions. There was a second interview which was also technical with another manager. I got an offer within 2/3 weeks and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to see some of my previous work details and asked me to present it in a powerpoint, which was a bit unexpected.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in February 2013.

One-step interview process at the company's site

no negotiations

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dorval, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

I applied on line in their website. First contact was made after 5-6 weeks by email and phone with the purpose of scheduling a phone interview (after 1 week). Two days following the phone interview, I received an invitation to a face to face interview with the HR and the manager of the position.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I had already made a mistake/ forget to add a clause to a contract.   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in March 2013.

They were very professional. Everything was on time and clear. They didn't went through behavioral question and just ask technical one. The way you write your resume is very important to them and they were focused on the project that I have done before and ask several question in different aspects.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing surprised. just too much focus on cert. and professional training.   Answer Question

Maintenance Planning and Program - MSG-3 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

HR are, as usual, not very fast in process, but, hiring is taken seriously at Bombardier. Your have, first, to apply to the online web portal. Then, after 2 weeks, the HR will close the job and will begin the selection process. Once your file has been selected, they will contact you for a first interview with the HR. Once this interview is done, if you're selected, they will contact you for a last interview with HR and Manager usually in the office. Once this last interview is done, then, you will be contacted for an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Bombardier HR are mainly focused on inter-personal skill... as we are used to work in team. Show them that you are able to manage team work and that you are results oriented.   Answer Question
    If you are coming from outside of Canada, Bombardier have great welcoming package.. just negotiate...

Salary negotiation is also possible, depends on your job specialty. The negotiation is done when you discuss about your offer.

Datacenter Technician & Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

Submitted candidacy through school posting. Got called back for an interview with the manager at Côte-Vertu location a few weeks later. Asked general technical questions and different general character questions. Asked about my future dreams and if I would like to keep working there after my four months internship. Questions are very often oriented towards client service.

Interview Questions
    • Very client oriented. Always make the client's opinion one of the most important things.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dorval, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in September 2008.

Long with some communication gaps

Interview Questions
    Really easy they went over my first requirement

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in August 2010.

I got a call and had a telephone interview for about 45 mins. I was then asked if I wanted to come in for a face-to-face interview. I went and met with 4 people simultaneously. It lasted about 50mins.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the typical "CV & Interview textbook" standard questions.   Answer Question
    Not bad, but the HR person seemed incapable of negotiating adequately or having the ability to make decisions.

Worked for Bombardier Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!