Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Aug 27, 2015

Business Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole interview was mostly focusing on fit as they want to know if you would match the team and with VPs, with whom you are working closely. There were a few questions on how good you think you are at excel & vba and powerpoint, as well as one brainteaser.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the hours and minutes hand at 15:15?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one-to-one and consisted of questions concerning my CV and my interests in Marketing. The interviewer was very professional and the questions were mostly structured and typical. They asked me what my favourite and least favourite classes at school were and to explain how the skills I've garnered from past experience could translate well into this job. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and was done through my university's Co-op program.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview lasted about 45 mins. Was interviewed by two people. Started off with some typical behavioral questions. Went through work experiences. Then, showed them a past project I had worked on to demonstrate some technical knowledge. After, they talked about the project that the job posting was about. Proceeded to ask me questions about my ability and thoughts on it.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Why did you apply for this job?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager eased me in the beginning by taking about company's working style and they were pretty friendly. Asked me questions about my experience so far and told me about the environment

Business Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I started the process with the Coop Program. I had to send a cover letter, a resumé and my unofficial transcript. When I got the interview, they said that it would be a one on one. It ended being a small panel. I got interviewed by a previous intern and 2 other employees.

Interview Questions

• They've ask very specific questions on my experience   Answer Question
    • At 3:15pm, on a watch, what is the angle between the 2 niddles?   1 Answer

I got a better offer somewhere else.

Materials and Processes Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Had direct interview with hiring manager and director. Very technically oriented and focused interview. They've asked about my previous work and education experiences. Explained the current projects and need for the open position. Asked questions about different materials and processes used in aerospace and my relevant accomplishment on those areas. Not many behavioral questions. There was a second interview which was also technical with another manager. I got an offer within 2/3 weeks and accepted.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to see some of my previous work details and asked me to present it in a powerpoint, which was a bit unexpected.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

The interviews were all on the same day. Unfortunately because of the weather and the fact I was a bit lost, I ended up being late for my interview. Thankfully my intervewers who would eventually become my future colleagues were very understanding. It is a very stressing process, but if you are well-prepared, there shouldn't be any issue.

Interview Questions

• Since it wasn't told which division I would be working for, they insisted for me to guess which division I landed in. I made a bad guess but I was still chosen for the job.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied on line in their website. First contact was made after 5-6 weeks by email and phone with the purpose of scheduling a phone interview (after 1 week). Two days following the phone interview, I received an invitation to a face to face interview with the HR and the manager of the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had already made a mistake/ forget to add a clause to a contract.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

They were very professional. Everything was on time and clear. They didn't went through behavioral question and just ask technical one. The way you write your resume is very important to them and they were focused on the project that I have done before and ask several question in different aspects.

Interview Questions

• Nothing surprised. just too much focus on cert. and professional training.   Answer Question

Maintenance Planning and Program - MSG-3 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

HR are, as usual, not very fast in process, but, hiring is taken seriously at Bombardier. Your have, first, to apply to the online web portal. Then, after 2 weeks, the HR will close the job and will begin the selection process. Once your file has been selected, they will contact you for a first interview with the HR. Once this interview is done, if you're selected, they will contact you for a last interview with HR and Manager usually in the office. Once this last interview is done, then, you will be contacted for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Bombardier HR are mainly focused on inter-personal skill... as we are used to work in team. Show them that you are able to manage team work and that you are results oriented.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are coming from outside of Canada, Bombardier have great welcoming package.. just negotiate... Salary negotiation is also possible, depends on your job specialty. The negotiation is done when you discuss about your offer.