Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.7

Project Assist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

First round interview, two interviewers. It was a simple and casual interview. Describe yourself. First round interview, two interviewers. It was a simple and casual interview. Describe yourself. First round interview, two interviewers. It was a simple and casual interview. Describe yourself. First round interview, two interviewers. It was a simple and casual interview. Describe yourself.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioural questions   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with hiring manager. It was pretty basic and while it was over holiday period offer and everything took longer since staff was off for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions going over resume and work habits. Would you be able to juggle different projects priorities   Answer Question

Engineering Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Bombardier Aerospace hires Engineering Professionals with 8 or less years experience. Engineering Professionals can be of Level 1, 2 or 3. Your level and pay grade will be decided by how smartly you can negotiate, your desperation and their need.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be smart in negotiation and get everything in written before you sign any dotted line.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a careers assessment day. Recieved another call a month later for another personal interview. Did not go, as I realized I was not fit to bombardier's dream.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. But only questions from the resume that was submitted. Very detailed application of skills questions. Questions about difficult situations that I faced, and I solved them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview was very lax and unprofessional. However I was given a practical test and they did ask to see my university transcripts showing my marks. I think basically if you came from Ryerson university and had good grades you could get in. That was many years ago though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable as it was a unionized position.

Methods Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downsview, ON (Canada)

Application

interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Downsview, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for this position through the Ryerson Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation (RIADI). The interview consisted of answering qualification type questions in front of 4 interviewers. They had three projects available, and went through each describing the details to me.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question (it wasn't really difficult, but the hardest to answer compared to the others) was answering the question as to which project I thought I would be capable of doing.   1 Answer

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview with management. Interview include behavioural technical questions. Since it was an entry level interview, a lot of emphasis of university project work and participation within these projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process was great and really comfortable. The hiring process is another topic all together. HR department lacks a lot to be desired, needs real help to even resemble a professional HR department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, it was take it or leave it.

Avionics Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview went very well concerning if I would enjoy working and living in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).

Interview Questions

• Why was I willing to travel such a distance from Oklahoma City, Ok (USA) to Toronto, Ontario (Canada)?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

I passed through the phone and skill test round. The panel was very big on Behavior questions. Seems like they had narrowed down to 5 finals because we were all invited to do the test on same time. LOL
    I received an email after the interview with panel that they went ahead with INTERNAL employee..REALLY?