Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.9

Engineering Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

Bombardier Aerospace hires Engineering Professionals with 8 or less years experience. Engineering Professionals can be of Level 1, 2 or 3. Your level and pay grade will be decided by how smartly you can negotiate, your desperation and their need.

Interview Questions
    Be smart in negotiation and get everything in written before you sign any dotted line.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in September 2013.

Phone interview, followed by a careers assessment day. Recieved another call a month later for another personal interview. Did not go, as I realized I was not fit to bombardier's dream.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions. But only questions from the resume that was submitted. Very detailed application of skills questions. Questions about difficult situations that I faced, and I solved them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace.

Interview was very lax and unprofessional. However I was given a practical test and they did ask to see my university transcripts showing my marks. I think basically if you came from Ryerson university and had good grades you could get in. That was many years ago though.

Interview Questions
    Nothing was negotiable as it was a unionized position.

Methods Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downsview, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downsview, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in March 2013.

I interviewed for this position through the Ryerson Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation (RIADI). The interview consisted of answering qualification type questions in front of 4 interviewers. They had three projects available, and went through each describing the details to me.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question (it wasn't really difficult, but the hardest to answer compared to the others) was answering the question as to which project I thought I would be capable of doing.   View Answer

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in March 2012.

Phone interview followed by an interview with management. Interview include behavioural technical questions. Since it was an entry level interview, a lot of emphasis of university project work and participation within these projects.

none

Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in November 2011.

Interview process was great and really comfortable. The hiring process is another topic all together. HR department lacks a lot to be desired, needs real help to even resemble a professional HR department.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate, it was take it or leave it.

Avionics Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in June 2011.

The interview went very well concerning if I would enjoy working and living in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).

Interview Questions
    • Why was I willing to travel such a distance from Oklahoma City, Ok (USA) to Toronto, Ontario (Canada)?   View Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in November 2010.

I passed through the phone and skill test round. The panel was very big on Behavior questions. Seems like they had narrowed down to 5 finals because we were all invited to do the test on same time. LOL
    I received an email after the interview with panel that they went ahead with INTERNAL employee..REALLY?

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in February 2008.

They were interested in previous project experience and communication skills.

Interactions with clients, coworkers and contractors is the largest part of the job. The position was very high-stress and intense but was extremely useful as a learning experience. There was also a lot of overtime involved as many projects could only be implemented when the production shifts had finished for the day. Due to the massive aerospace layoffs in 2002 the atmosphere could be a little bitter and negative, but usually the people were helpful and enjoyable to be around.

If you like planes then working at the Toronto facility is a must as everyday you get to watch planes being put together and rolled out. There is also a lot of aerospace history in the site itself and in the people working there who remember the De Haviland and Boeing days.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it agreement.

Airline Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Aerospace in January 2008.

The interview was average length and not to complex. Only people in the room were HR, group manager and me.

To finally get an offer took for ever but its worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Can you walk us through a time where you had a conflict with both your employer and your customer at the same time and how it was resolved?   Answer Question
    If you want to negoiate be prepare for a long process.