Bombardier Flexjet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bombardier Flexjet

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet.

Interview

Everything went really well. Standard phone interview with manager followed by a panel interview after a few days. Received an offer after about 1 day. Everyone was very polite and professional and I enjoyed the interview actually.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

They ask you to fill out a paper with your details , location , salary preferences , an interesting detail about you and the question : why you want to work for them. Then they proceed to talk about the company , the salary, the job and the working schedule (and no you don't have to cook , only warm up and serve food that is already prepared for the passenger). Then they ask if there are any questions and then they divide you into 2 groups in 2 different rooms . We had two examiners in our room who were taking notes, they asked us to introduce ourselves to the group : our name, our work experience and to talk about a memorable experience we had. After that they told us they would let us know in one month due to the fact that they had to interview around 300 people, but very diplomatically they also asked 2 of us to stay behind because they "needed more details from them" . Those two girls got the job immediately !.... They look very much at how confident you are, at your posture, attitude, how you talk and your class. you must be resourceful , flexible, and pay attention to details and of course being committed to excellent customer service.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about something memorable that happened to you.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online via the main Bombardier website. A few days later I was contacted by HR and asked some simple screening questions. Following the phone interview I was asked to complete a separate [weed-out] questionnaire pertaining to skills, relevant experience, etc. After completing the worksheet a F2F interview was scheduled and confirmed, pending the satisfactory completion of a standard personality and math/reading test. The F2F interview was extremely laid back, and mainly focused on prior work experience, and what Flexjet was looking for, and how well I would or wouldn't fit in to the equation. Following that interview, and panel interview was scheduled. The panel interview lasted about 45 minutes and was significantly more intimidating. I was asked many personality/behavioral questions, with only 2 of them pertaining to the actual position. Mostly "Tell me about a time when..." Following the interview, final selections were made, and I was notified that I had an offer. Everyone I dealt with was extremely nice, open/honest, and seemed to genuinely care about their job, and the positive impacts they made working for Flexjet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you set a very high goal for yourself, worked very hard to ensure its success, but failed shortly before achieving it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bombardier Flexjet.

Interview

Reached out via email with survey. Filled out and received screening call immediately. Set up interview with panel. Basic personality and situational questions. Why this position? What makes you the right person? What are your goals? etc

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very thorough. Panel and individually. A lot of questions about past experiences. The questions were to ensure you are prepared for the tough role they had. Was not told about the upcoming purchase of the company.

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Company seemed like a great place to work, there were several opportunities within Bombardier that were appealing. I was told that it is kind of hard to get an interview without an in house referral. Employees also get a bonus for referrals. The interviewers were personable and did not try to make you sweat by asking dumb questions to catch youoff guard. I also had to submit a writing sample but I was applying for an HR position. They had an intial phone interview, you will get questions about why you want to work for the company. The face to face interview were all behavioral based. Know the competitors of the company as well. I was told, I interviewed well but there were others with more experience. Overall the process was great, too bad I didnt get the offer but definately would like to apply again the future.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bombardier Flexjet.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview - got a call from their HR rep, just wanted some information about me and my experience. All-in-all, it took about 20 minutes. After that, I got a call asking me if I'd like to come in for a face-to-face interview. Of course I said yes. I went in and talked to the facility manager and one of the floor managers. Again, they wanted to know about my past experience and if I'd have any problems working outside the comfort zone of Avionics.

Interview Questions

• "Name an experience when you had to overcome adversity with a supervisor you did not get along with."   1 Answer