Bombardier Flexjet Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bombardier Flexjet

Account Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Bombardier Flexjet.

Reached out via email with survey. Filled out and received screening call immediately. Set up interview with panel. Basic personality and situational questions. Why this position? What makes you the right person? What are your goals? etc

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Bombardier Flexjet in December 2013.

Applied online via the main Bombardier website. A few days later I was contacted by HR and asked some simple screening questions. Following the phone interview I was asked to complete a separate [weed-out] questionnaire pertaining to skills, relevant experience, etc. After completing the worksheet a F2F interview was scheduled and confirmed, pending the satisfactory completion of a standard personality and math/reading test. The F2F interview was extremely laid back, and mainly focused on prior work experience, and what Flexjet was looking for, and how well I would or wouldn't fit in to the equation. Following that interview, and panel interview was scheduled. The panel interview lasted about 45 minutes and was significantly more intimidating. I was asked many personality/behavioral questions, with only 2 of them pertaining to the actual position. Mostly "Tell me about a time when..." Following the interview, final selections were made, and I was notified that I had an offer. Everyone I dealt with was extremely nice, open/honest, and seemed to genuinely care about their job, and the positive impacts they made working for Flexjet.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you set a very high goal for yourself, worked very hard to ensure its success, but failed shortly before achieving it.   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Flexjet in May 2010.

Company seemed like a great place to work, there were several opportunities within Bombardier that were appealing.
    I was told that it is kind of hard to get an interview without an in house referral. Employees also get a bonus for referrals. The interviewers were personable and did not try to make you sweat by asking dumb questions to catch youoff guard. I also had to submit a writing sample but I was applying for an HR position. They had an intial phone interview, you will get questions about why you want to work for the company. The face to face interview were all behavioral based.
    Know the competitors of the company as well.
     I was told, I interviewed well but there were others with more experience. Overall the process was great, too bad I didnt get the offer but definately would like to apply again the future.

Avionics Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bombardier Flexjet.

First interview was a phone interview - got a call from their HR rep, just wanted some information about me and my experience. All-in-all, it took about 20 minutes.
    After that, I got a call asking me if I'd like to come in for a face-to-face interview. Of course I said yes. I went in and talked to the facility manager and one of the floor managers. Again, they wanted to know about my past experience and if I'd have any problems working outside the comfort zone of Avionics.

Interview Questions
    • "Name an experience when you had to overcome adversity with a supervisor you did not get along with."   View Answer

Worked for Bombardier Flexjet? Contribute to the Community!